Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Most Memorable Doomworld Event

When 'This thread must die...' finally did

that's only half of it...the other half is when a decent thread beat it in post views/counts

Heh, I'm a "memorable moment". w00t.

Anyway, I say Shotgun Bill/Super-Joe should be up there. That was funny as hell.

How the hell should I know? I'd prefer to call it a he because he wrote:

"Du kan ju ta o runka upp sig pucken"

Now guess...

Ofcourse we don't, it's so funny to see some politicians that think have the best ideas of solving all the problems in the world. :|

it's so funny to see some politicians that think have the best ideas of solving all the problems in the world. :|

Doesn't everybody? I mean, I wouldn't want to be the new US dictator if I didn't think I had the answer to everything :)

I didn't find that very memorable, and I bet anything you didn't either, at least it's something you wouldn't want to be very memorable...

LOL, well, memorable doesn't necessarily mean good, though. But you're right, in terms of this message board's history, it wasn't that memorable, so that's why I was wondering why it was up there in the first place and even more so who the fuck voted for me.

That was my last choice...I would have put something up there that was more memorable, but I couldn't think of anything. I missed both the Fuckmordeth and Shotgun_Bill things by a week or so each.

Ahhh.....I see all in front of me....so clear....

I thought I could
fuck with Ling...
OOPS!!!
Archvile46
BANNED

THAT was cool.