Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

The Good Ol' Days

Heh, when I first got registered Doom, back in 94, I played the three episodes all the way through in one night, and then played the first two again that very night.

(+1 Post count for half-wasted space which will probably be moved into FF forum)

So much I couldn't stop dreaming about Cyberdemons and BFGS.

For me, I had a recurring dream, not NIGHTMARE about Level 12 of Doom2, The Factory. I had a dream that had a Plasma Rifle with 300 rounds of Cell Energy fighting the Mancubi on the lower level with 150 Health, and Full Armor. (As I could visibly see my own "HUD") All of a sudden, I got attacked by a swarm of Cacodemons and after I killed them, my health was at 37. I ran around a corner and into the LOF of a nearby Mancubus. As the gigantic fireball hit, I woke up.

I think I might've wet the bed on that one, but I wish I could dream my way through FINAL DOOM! :):D:):D

I have dreams about Doom all the friggin' time. Last night I had a slightly twisted dream about E2M6. I won't go into any details-too twisted.

How can you actually have dreams about Doom maps every single night? It sounds to creepy.

[joke]So much that I couldn't stop dreaming about Cyberdemons and BFGs[/joke]

Heh.

How can you actually have dreams about Doom maps every single night? It sounds to creepy.

I had a few Doom dreams.

Which I quickly made into maps.

Heh, I've had a few maps inspired by dreams...sigh...if only I could edit worth shit.

Oh, don't worry Archvile64, you ain't the only one.

In terms of inspirations for maps, I'm still on hold for my One Sunday Morning map. It was inspired by a short scary story I read when I was about 7 or 8.