Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Astewart41

DWJ(Upcoming) Part I

This is a two part poll. The first part is a "next-contestants" lineup. Who do you think should be in the next "Doomworld Jeopardy" by Liam?

Alex: And what do you do... *cringe* Executor 666?
Executor666: I RIP YOUR GAMESHOW OFF AND PISS OFF LING! OH, AND I LIKE THE GOATSE LINK TOO! *Pulls jacket off to reveal a white t-shirt with the URL address: "http://www.goatse.cx"*

I think Liam should decide. But Exector666 would be a funny addition.

Pfft. All choices = ass. I think a banned people only edition would rule but remeber again this is Liam's thing and we most likly have very little if any say in it.

YOU WILL ALL WAIT AND SEE. SIT DOWN. WAIT.

It'll be another 1-3 days before the release due to football and school. This is an especially long and especially funny.

I think a banned people only edition would rule

Heh, do I count???

YOU WILL ALL WAIT AND SEE. SIT DOWN. WAIT.

It'll be another 1-3 days before the release due to football and school. This is an especially long and especially funny.

w00t! That means another one is coming!

/me dances...starts off with the moonwalk, breaks into the robot, with the song 'Megatronic' by PM5K playing in the background.

Pfft. All choices = ass. I think a banned people only edition would rule

No, it wouldn't. Most banned people quirky enough to put in DWJ are all moron spammers. A DoomWorld Jeopardy with three extremely similar personalities makes it very boring.

Most banned people quirky enough to put in DWJ are all moron spammers.

Except for me. Well, maybe I am one, but that's not what got me banned.

Executor666: I RIP YOUR GAMESHOW OFF AND PISS OFF LING! OH, AND I LIKE THE GOATSE LINK TOO! *Pulls jacket off to reveal a white t-shirt with the URL address: "http://www.goatse.cx"*

Diluted bastard.