Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GooberMan

Small poll

Some people say his name is Flynn Taggart, other's say Doom Guy, others just don't give a fuck... for the sake of the story for Chapter One of the Doom Chronicles, I am holding a poll right here to see what everyone thinks his name should be. If you think it should be one of the above, or something totaly different, reply to this post and let your opinion be heard.

OK, I'm going to put my money on John Canter.... Yay or Nay? If Nay, supply another name for the poll.

Mike Hunt.

FOR THE BRICKHEADED: Say above name very fast to get joke.

True, it is you that is in the game, not a fully developed character (there is a bit of background but not much). In Chapter 1 of the Doom Chronicles, you will be playing the person you played through Doom 1 and 2, chapter 2 will be another character (haven't worked out that chapter fully yet), and chapter 3 will have you playing a marine who speaks and interacts with the person you played thru Doom1&2, hence why I need a name. I though so as not to piss everyone off ala Flynn Taggart, I'd hold a poll to see what everyone reckons it should be.

I third that, as long as anything he said was in a thick, impregnable Austrian accent. I don't know about you guys, but I just love it when you can't understand a character:

"Owel bee bock."

What?

DC

Schwarzenneger speaks with an English accent? lol! That's one of the funniest things I've hear in ages!