Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
drav35

Bin Laden Doom

I had an Idea Okay Bin Laden Is the asshole of the world all need is a picture of him and other stupid in the world and replace the enemies with them type of pepole!

Actually there is one Doom TC out there already about dumbass Laden, but I forgot what the site was. I heard that from #doom, =D

dunno. There is no link. I remember that Laden's site background was orange with a big freak Laden logo on it

Oh Bin Laden Doom Has Not Started Yet! I'm Starting Where You Can Kill My "X" Best Friend Billy Hall!

I'd like to blow that Osoma bitch Ladin to smithereens.

I'm pretty sure I would.
/me shines up the Shotgun

God, this thread sucks. Keep your goofy plans to yourself. Maybe if you acually DID release this stupid mod I wouldnt be bitching but I still think even if you did release it that this thread would still suck cause the idea itself is moronic.

You know how dumb that would look? The sprites would be really grainy. It probably wouldnt turn out to look like bin laden.The doom engine is too old. If your going to do something like that atleast use one of the quakes engine

not if u run Legacy or Zdoom or ... on 1024x768 and make the sprites scaled! (i ever saw that , but don't know where... the sprites were BEUATIFULL!!!!
didn't know if it was Deh or Bex or DDF or ... , but i know i saw it!!!