Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Do you, uh....Yahoo?

How could you possibly forget Google?

Yahoo used to be the shit back in the day when they had the blue-on-grey setup. I used to find all the cool Doom websites back then. Hehe...Commandments of Doom.

Ya know, I had seriously thought about putting Google on there, but I doubted any of you guys had heard of it. Guess my assumption was wrong.

/me walks away in shame...I didn't mean to forget it dammnit!

Ya know, I had seriously thought about putting Google on there, but I doubted any of you guys had heard of it. Guess my assumption was wrong.

/me walks away in shame...I didn't mean to forget it dammnit!

Are you kidding me? all the liberians and the teachers at my school recommand google is the most popular search engine for any type of researching on projects

heh, the worst among so many search engines i've ever seen so far is AOL

It's off topic, but...
Did you guys know there is an e-mail service at stopstabbingme.com...its funny, my friend's e-mail is ow@stopstabbingme.com hehe

That's for damn sure! Why do you think I didn't list it?

Acutally yahoo isn't really that bad. Its advantage is help to analyze the keyword (you insert/wish to search for) into small, inner categories step by step. It makes sense that shows you what it is if the word is be used in a lot of confusing meanings or catagories. Yahoo can help

That's for damn sure! Why do you think I didn't list it?

no reason, just made me realize how useless of aol search engine is

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle.
Google Roogles. Oh, but if ANYONE needs to research for school, search.about.com is where you wanna look. Damn Straight.

Are you kidding me? all the liberians and the teachers at my school recommand google is the most popular search engine for any type of researching on project

Heh, not mine. You wanna know what the teachers at my school suggest? ASK JEEVES!!! ASK FUCKING JEEVES!!!!! HOW FUCKING LAME IS THAT??? FUCK!!!!!

CaptainAhab05: Me, new username, since I had to shake a few people off TheBard05.

Somebody137: A friend and aspiring webmaster. Feel free to IM and annoy him at your leisure.

AIM CONVERSATION

CaptainAhab05: I use Google.
Somebody137: Use the search engine from my site, it's the best.
CaptainAhab05: Kiss my arse.

Now my dad told me something about Mozilla. He runs it in Linux I think. Is it a good prog or what?

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle.
Google Roogles. Oh, but if ANYONE needs to research for school, search.about.com is where you wanna look. Damn Straight.

That site seems sucky

quote:
Are you kidding me? all the liberians and the teachers at my school recommand google is the most popular search engine for any type of researching on project

Heh, not mine. You wanna know what the teachers at my school suggest? ASK JEEVES!!! ASK FUCKING JEEVES!!!!! HOW FUCKING LAME IS THAT??? FUCK!!!!!

ask.com sucks

CaptainAhab05: Kiss my arse

which made me realize something from what my geometry teacher taught me lately. "kiss my ASS(Angle, Side, Side)"

Which, BTW, is not a congruency shortcut, heh.

Oh, and just for the hell of it, my school's mascot is the mule (don't ask me why), and when that came up some dupe in the back said, "Hey! That's our mascot!"

which made me realize something from what my geometry teacher taught me lately. "kiss my ASS(Angle, Side, Side)"

Right, to prove congruency of triangles or some junk like that. I started geometry when I was 12.

Now my dad told me something about Mozilla. He runs it in Linux I think. Is it a good prog or what?

Mozilla is a browser, a free open-source version of Netscape.

Right, to prove congruency of triangles or some junk like that. I started geometry when I was 12.

Speaking of geometry, I really hate my geometry class right now. Not the teacher, my teacher is a really cool and hilarious guy who always tells us jokes, but the level of the course is pretty easy for me. I swear I'll get to honor class in this 2nd semister!