Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

All hail! King of the Losers!...I mean Polls!

Well, ummmmm.....I'm kinda flattered that I'm on the list, but my polls are retarded if you ask me.

LIAM IS THE KING OF POLLS!!!!!!!

You bastard (I dont think your a bastard) where am I?!?!?!?!?!

You were choice #5, but I wanted to leave an 'other' slot open. I relly think there needs to be 6 slots instead of 5.

All Hail! King of the Losers!

Hey, isn't that from that one really stupid game my brother plays all the time like Age of the somethings, I forget.

Anyway...talk to Lüt about making extra poll spaces.

All Hail! King of the Losers!

Hey, isn't that from that one really stupid game my brother plays all the time like Age of the somethings, I forget.

Anyway...talk to Lüt about making extra poll spaces.

Well, since he doesn't seem to get the hint. (hint,hint)...maybe.
Anywaste, All Hail King of the Losers does come from AoE which I played briefly but often in June this summer. I remember we played a huge 8-player game on the last day of school that lasted the whole 3 or 4 hours of school we had. We took over a couple rows of computers in the CAD room...it was great.

Well, ummmmm.....I'm kinda flattered that I'm on the list, but my polls are retarded if you ask me.

LIAM IS THE KING OF POLLS!!!!!!!

If you think I'm the "king of polls" now you should've been here 4 months or so ago. And don't call me the king of polls, btw.

Just so you know, Dan, Liam made me King of the Polls. Thanks for putting on that there list, too.

But-who do I vote for?

I VOTE.......UH......UMMM......ME!!!!!!!!!11