Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Deep into Castle Wolfenstein

"God, I am so fucked" B.J. Blackowitz thinks as he ruffles down the corpse of his guard he just killed with his knife. He finds a pistol, a few clips and some boots. B.J. grabs all of these things and unlocks his cell door. "Shit, shit shit" was the next thought running through his mind, stepping out into the coridor. Seeing the poster of Hitler makes your body go cold, then run warm with rage. That bastard must die. *click clack* Footsteps! B.J. readies his pistol, and aims. Good, hes only got a pistol. You shoot once, and he falls letting out a scream. Your German isnt that good but it sounded like he said "Who" as he fell. He rushes over to gather the ammo. Another pistol wouldnt hurt either. B.J. weilds both pistols as he runs toward the main door. It looms over his head, but the doorhandle is within reach. He turns it and inside is a long hallway, which he clears quikly, opening the door at the end.
"American (German word)! Halt!" a guard says. Shit! He saw B.J.! Three other shouts follow. Fucking A! Four guards against him!? Putting that thought out of his head as he fired, one, no, two down already. He jumped back as one guard fired with a pistol. The other fired with a machine gun. When the firing stopped he holstered one pistol and took out his knife. Both guards walked into the hallway. He stabbed the first, pulling up, gutting him, and shot the other, right in the face. The guard B.J. stabbed looked up at him, his blue eyes wide in horror.
"(German)?" he said. B.J. didnt understand and frankly he didnt care. He wanted that machine gun. B.J. collected the ammo from the guards and of course that lovely machine gun. Now where to go?

PT II COMING SOON!
I AM NOT GONNA FINISH THE CRAZINESS/ZANINESS SERIES. SORRY!

I NEED TO FINISH DOOMWORLD JEOPARDY THREE

Then by all means, do it already!

SCHOOL, FOOTBALL, HOMEWORK

Repeat. That's why DWJ3 isn't done.

ROFL
Football...hahaha
LMAO

If you aren't down with football, you can kiss my Royal Irish arse =b

School football would be decent if they didn't have all that penalty shit going on.

All football...

School football would be decent if they didn't have all that penalty shit going on.

All football...

Now, is this the football that we Americans properly call Soccer :) or is this Football football, with the funny shaped ball and men with no necks?

Oh, by the way, enjoyed the Castle Wolf story. I have been wanting to do some BJ stories myself. When I get settled I may have to work up one or two.

Now, is this the football that we Americans properly call Soccer :) or is this Football football, with the funny shaped ball and men with no necks?

American Football, with the funny ball. I'm a special teams player and in-and-out tackle/guard for my school team.

American Football, with the funny ball. I'm a special teams player and in-and-out tackle/guard for my school team.

I dont really like sports. They make no sense to me.

They're awfully simple things than anybody with an IQ of 10 can catch on to, which is the point I guess. It beats watching the air move on a boring day.

They're awfully simple things than anybody with an IQ of 10 can catch on to, which is the point I guess. It beats watching the air move on a boring day.

Does Doom count as a sport?

And now this thred is morfing into "sport. what do you think?"

Right next to music, sport has to be the boring doomworld off-topic.

mind you, i'm an australian, and sport is ALL we talk about.

Im with Ct first Wolf3D now sports, jeeze i dont do sports exept bench press in my garage!

mind you, i'm an australian, and sport is ALL we talk about.

hell yeah. skateboarding and aussie rules are the most popular sports at my school.