Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nancy_13

A Manga Doom TC

Hi,

Well, I watch alot of japanese Mangas and I love the art work, and it's really gory and everything, so, wouldn't it be cool if someone was to create afill Doom TC with everycharector (sprites and weapons) done as manga art. Now, I'm not on about just doing a Manga imp, I mean, completely differant charectors but in the style of japenese manga.

Ok, what I'd like is to start a doom team that creates TC's in that style. so, what I'm looking for is a Manga artist that could create some cool animated sprites (more than onee is great) a really good level designer that can create good scripted levels for Zdoom (obveosly, one or two of these), a good texture person that could create textures to go with this manga theme (more than one would be better cus it would be the type of thing of hardly any original doom textures remaining), a sound FX person that could do some cool sounds, from demonic to robotic to bizzare, etc...

I would be the team leader and I'd make the music and maybe one or two (maybe a few more) levels. The TC's that we do make should have a good story too, with good charectors (definately interactive NPC's) and the story should progress as you go along and get you involved, but because this would be manga, there would have to be some nice big weapons, lot's of blood and some cool action. The stories would be quite sci-fi with some bizzare things in, but also the levels would probobly be hub based, maybe one big hub (like strife).

So, i don't know if anyone would be interested, but if you are, let me know, this is just an idea, but it would be cool.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Liam: "Manga sucks."
Billy Madison: "Oh YEAH? WELL YOU SUCK!"

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

BILLY MADISON SUCKS!

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

BILLY MADISON SUCKS!

WTF! I didn't post that!
Anyway...
"Oh, so much fun-a-kah! To celebrate Hannakauh!" -Guess who?

BWA HA HA! My plan to annoy the world to death is working! Now I just need to hire Carrot Top.....

Okay, now I've thought it thru, it' a really bad idea. It would be nice to see a manga Doom TC, but It wont' be coming from me.

Ska...thats...tight brother.
/me gives Ska a blunt.

Wow you and esco are like brothers...both Gangstas, bot passin' blunts, both fish...anywaste, back to reality...

honestly, i think it would be neat. but i would have to say keep the doom enemies the same, just change a normal imp to manga imp. i am not into most japan art or RPG's, some are just too wierd. Sci-fiction and magic just dont mix. however some are very cool

Manga's awesome...well, I only saw Ninja Scroll, but I loved it. Now, are referring to Manga, or just ultraviolent animes in general? Anyways, there is an Otakon/Bubblegum Crisis Doom thing, I remember that much...but that's about it...odd that Bubblegum Crisis's main character's name is Priss, and it's supposed to be like Blade Runner...if you've seen Blade Runner, you'll know what I'm talking about.