Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Katgut

DW - The Poll

I'd like to see Lut do the news instead of ling so ling could hook us up with an avatar submit button.

I'd like to see Lut do the news instead of ling so ling could hook us up with an avatar submit button.

ROFL, haven't you been following the Millennium "progress"? Think before you say :)

Damn you! Where is Mordeth!? We want Mordeth!

It's not out right now. They're still waiting for Quasar to finish up their damn engine for them.

Suckers.

It's not out right now. They're still waiting for Quasar to finish up their damn engine for them.

I thought Joel Murdoch was doing the Mordeth engine.

I thought he was doing the Millennium engine?

He's doing that too. And the Caverns of Darkness engine.

ROFL, haven't you been following the Millennium "progress"? Think before you say :)

Well if you could get Zaldron to take care of all the post helling for a short while in which you could finish up Millennium you could probably do it. I know you spend larger amounts of time on the forums then it would take you do take care of the news.

Although doing all that is a little extreme just to get a avatar submit button. If ling would just take couple minutes of his daily masturbation for a week I bet he could do it.

Hell, I could even make it and send in the code to him. If I find a day that I'm not high or not working on the redesign of my page I might. Then again with the upcomming DW redesign (which looks shitty) maybe I shouldn't...

He's doing that too. And the Caverns of Darkness engine.

Shit, Lüt, that's called "multi-tasking". And here's you, who can't even finish a single task (Millennium) :P

Well if you could get Zaldron to take care of all the post helling for a short while in which you could finish up Millennium you could probably do it. I know you spend larger amounts of time on the forums then it would take you do take care of the news.

A) Zaldron can't Post Hell things

B) Lüt would find some other excuse not to finish Millennium.

Isn't he in charge of the Doom 3 forum? How long could it possibly take to allow him to do the same for other forums?

Lazyness get's the best of some people, I know that's the case with me.

Isn't he in charge of the Doom 3 forum? How long could it possibly take to allow him to do the same for other forums?

Lazyness get's the best of some people, I know that's the case with me.

I mean, he literally can't do it. He has not been given that power.

That sucks... this is all sorts of fucked up. Lut can bearly keep up with taking the trash out and millenium while Zaldron can't even do shit to help him out. WTF is the point of being a moderator when you can't do shit.

Lut and Zaldron should both be able to post hell, ban and punish people that deserve it. I'm pretty sure they would be able to use those abilities just as good as Ling or Arioch could. They're just good at it.

there go my 2 cents

It's a bug in the mod hack list.

Oh, and I'm working on Millennium too so that's not really a solution.

oh I thought your parts on millenium were done and Lut's were the only ones unfinished.... prolly got that confused with Evomo Cruor, my bad.