Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

Too broad to be a poll.

Okay, assume that Hell feeds you at least once a day. And they always feed you the food that you hate most. What would they give you?

The would give me fish and coffee. No wait, IRISH CREAM coffee. BLEAGH!

They'd feed me the food we got in the army once, I don't know what the fuck it was, but it looked like soup made of fish eyes.

Saurkraut...I think its made of cabbage and horseraddish, which are my #2 and #3 most hated foods. Oh yeah and also water chsnuts...they have no taste, and the texture is just horrible.

Well. Perhaps, but I'd need 30 odd choices to satisfy everyone. To me, that makes it a bit too broad.

Well. Perhaps, but I'd need 30 odd choices to satisfy everyone. To me, that makes it a bit too broad.

Trust me on this, its hard to satisfy everyone. SOMEONE always bitches that this or that wasn't put on the poll. I always include an 'Other' button, but that still doesn't stop the bitching.

BTW, how in the Nine Hells do you post something in the polls forum without making a poll...it keeps bitching to me about how I need at least 2 poll options.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega." - God

wasnt that the borg queen in star trek: first contact?

Probably, but god said it too.

/me slaps fraggle

BTW, how in the Nine Hells do you post something in the polls forum without making a poll...

Because he posted it in General first ;)

BTW, how in the Nine Hells do you post something in the polls forum without making a poll...

Or else you can click "new topic" as opposed to "new poll".

Or else you can click "new topic" as opposed to "new poll".

D'oh
/me smacks himself in the forehead

wasnt that the borg queen in star trek: first contact?

Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
-Holy Bible, Revised Standard Version

Saurkraut

Hell would feed me "Pigs In a Blanket" with a side order of saurkraut, and for my drink they'd give me lemon-lime powerade