Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
skadoomer

a doomer form game

heh, its time for a game on this form, so here goes:
Name your favorite doomer that you know of in the community and a brief explination why this person is so great. I'll go first:

My favorite doomer is cyb, he made doom rock with his jokles on doomnation, and his monthly doom damnit which would bring sarcastic humor to the game that we all love so much. For those that knew him, it was a sad day to login to doomnation and have nothing but a 404 message come up.

So, who'se your favorite doomer?

Zald, post again that reply..you'll get your money this time...

Wow, a positive topic and almost no one replies. How surprising.

See people?

This is something news stations and shows learned LONG time ago : we people want tragic/bad/crappy/raging/odd/curious/weird stuff.

See people?

This is something news stations and shows learned LONG time ago : we people want tragic/bad/crappy/raging/odd/curious/weird stuff.

Nonetheless...

Well, you do have to be a pretty creative person to come up with a doom related topic that hasn't been mentioned a million times already.

erm, er.. I can't, there's a few good ones. Ling, Fraggle, Ari/Mord, Lut, Matt Dixon, Swedish Fish, and erm, AndrewB, I get a bit stuck next.

See people?

Interesting point... I guess it's the people's sensationalism taking the forums by storm :(

oh, ok ;)

I would have said cyb too but he's gone now so..
maonth!

;)

See? moderation is evil! flamewars all come to a good end!

(good work maonth, I think we fooled them)