Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

If...

It'd be a Post Hell you can reply in, which in turn is a really stupid idea.

The whole point of this poll is to get people to realize that a rants forum would suck. The people that wanted/want one know who they are...

The whole point of this poll is to get people to realize that a rants forum would suck. The people that wanted/want one know who they are...

LOL, and look what just appeared above the polls forum! It makes you wonder how you can post hell material that is meant to be what is usually post hell material, ya know? I wonder how long this will last... anybody want to place any bets?

Well, in its first couple of hours, there hasn't been too much flaming there...but knowing this crowd, I'm wondering how long that will last...

Flamewars are always funny to watch, but sometimes not to be involved in them is a good thing.
Depends on how good you can trash talk, I guess.

Flamewars are always funny to watch, but sometimes not to be involved in them is a good thing.
Depends on how good you can trash talk, I guess.

Actually, it depens on how good you are to NOT trash talk. Incisive comments do wonders on these cases...

all it would turn into is a forum infested with newbies...which is just not a stupid idea but a fucking stupid idea

Is that not what the Doom 3 forum was/is sometimes?

Well as of now, the politics and religion forum isn't doing too bad in terms of stupidity, but it is probably only a matter of time...especially when doom 3 comes out and all the ten year olds invade the forum and spam on even though they probably won't have any idea what there talking about...

I'll stop rambling now.

I seriously doubt it will be there when doom3 arrives. Hell, I don't even think it will be up for 3 more weeks.