Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

this would be cool

it would be really cool if you could hold two things at onece in doom three. just think how much power you will have? like two bfg's.
example you have a bfg, and you find another one. most games just let you collect the ammo. it would be better if you could have two bfg's and shoot them at the same time. thats firepower.

You can´t carry a big fat weapon like the BFG with a single hand man! It´s too f&$%ng heavy!!

Naw, I would hope that the doom 3 weapons would be powerful enough you to only need one of each.

If you're good enough, you can kill a BFG whore with a freaking PISTOL, for crying out loud.

Bravery is not a function of firepower.

DC

what in the hell...if there is going to be any 2x guns in Doom 3 it better be the pistol and only the pistol...then again we dont want this to be like tomb raider now do we?

I can understand akimbo pistols, hell, that's what I would OBVIOUSLY do. But heavier weapons? No, specially if id keeps the "more than 8 weapons" tradition of today FPSs.

Anyway, if you're going to take the ammo from dropped guns, then at least those should stay empty.

[quote]I can understand akimbo pistols, hell, that's what I would OBVIOUSLY do. But heavier weapons? quote]

thinck about akimbo chainguns...now that's a feeling, firing 2x3400 rounds per minute....

so what if the bfg weighs 50 lbs and no one would be able to cary it in real life, but this is just a game. yah two double shout guns would do shit typ a bunch of imps

How would you load them? You'd have to put one down while you load one, and then put THAT one down to load the other one. They'd be all over you. No thanks. I may be crazy, but even I'm not THAT crazy.

DC

Two Pistols-sounds like an idea to me.
Two of anything else-Mmmmm-uh, no. Doom3 is supposed to be more realistic. Carrying 2 BFGs would slow your Marine down, and the kickback would send you flying back a thousand feet. Same goes for Double RLs, Shotguns, and Chainguns or any other weapons besides the Pistol, except for Double Chainsaws. There's a thought.....

I have one thing to say: OPTIONAL..
Well, actually I have more to say. Pistol, Shotgun, Uzi/Machine-Gun, Gat.. NO OTHER WEAPON. And yea, Doom3 is going to be VERY FUCKING REALISTIC! Have you seen the Mac World Doom3/Ge_ForceIII demonstration? If you havent, GO DOWNLOAD IT, even if you have a 24k!

If its a weapon that you can hold with one hand, then yes it would be cool to have two of them. If its a heavy ass weapon that you need both hands for, no.