Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boris

Suggestion

Can you make it so that the resource display gets updated when the resource list is brosed with the arrow keys? It's a bit annoying to press enter after moving up down :(

Csabo said:

This has been implemented. I'll upload the new version soon.

Awesome. This is the only remaining problem I can think of with XWE, apart from it not being able to load/create new entries at any point in the wad rather than always adding them at the bottom.

toxicfluff said:

Awesome. This is the only remaining problem I can think of with XWE, apart from it not being able to load/create new entries at any point in the wad rather than always adding them at the bottom.

There's also the copy-paste function that does this. (makes moving entries around a pain in big wads)

There is one other thing: when you drag an entry up/down the list, can you make the list scroll when you reach the edge of the window? (would really help when moving entries around)

Any newly created entry is inserted after the currently selected entry. This includes New, Load and Paste. This makes sorting the list pretty much unnecessary.

I just updated the page, but I can't log in to telefragged to upload the ZIP.

Tell you what I would like, come to think of it... a shortcut key for apply alignment. When you're going through a lot of entries, this swallows up quite a bit of time.

I could add one, but there's an even easier way. Once you're happy with the alignment, simply click on the next sprite/texture that you want to align. XWE will ask you if you want to save the changes, click Yes. Does this help?

Certainly does. The reason I made the suggestion was that sometimes in the previous version the preview would not alter to reflect the new alignment. I haven't a clue why I suggested a shortcut key rather than a bugfix, but as the bug seems to be absent from this version there's no need anyway.

This has been requested, and I'm working on it. It's partially done, but at the moment it's removed from the menu because it's incomplete.