Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csabo

1.15 Out

XWE Version 1.15 is out. Grab it from the first mirror. Use it and test it! Besides tons of bugs fixed, it resolves all the stuff we discussed here up to now.

This is to do with amulets and armor,
In the PICS.RES file the objects(sprites) are stored in a file called OBJ.RES and I can't seem to view/find them, is there anything you can do about that?

XWE skips it on purpose. That one entry has about 11,000 subentries in it, and XWE can't open any of them, so it made sense. I'll see what I can do about it.

Thanks a load Csabo, gonna download now.

One thing though - ROTH is listed as being supported on the XWE site, yet I can't seem to open any of it's data files.

I have the full version of ROTH installed, the stuff is in *.DAS files in a subfolder called "M". ROTH support is very messy, the data lumps are inconsistent, so XWE can't open everything, but there's still tons of cool stuff in there, like the mansion walls.

I've noticed most of A&A's textures are rotated 90 degrees to the left, maybe that's a design thing with the devs, but I don't know....

Thanks Bloodshedder, I updated the link.

Off topic: did you find out what server we should use to upload to 3DDownloads? I know that few people will use it, but I'd still like to update that file as well.

toxicfluff said:
One thing though - ROTH is listed as being supported on the XWE site, yet I can't seem to open any of it's data files.

I've been trying to extract the gun hud graphics from the game, but I have had no success.

Any ideas?