Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Dear mister Lüt... =)

Let me warn yous. It's almost time for the great 'post of the month-award'. You wanted to decide who gets it, remember? =)

Let me nominate Disorder's rediculously ignorant post about how all criminals are really just misguided and only need mental therapy. =)

Let me nominate Disorder's rediculously ignorant post about how all criminals are really just misguided and only need mental therapy. =)

No no no. You've got it all wrong.
I meant that some of them could change by therapy, not all. But thanks anyways. That might just be my first post of the month-award. =)

In that case someone change his title too:
WAAH GIVE ME A POST OF THE MONTH AWARD

Let me remind you... I didn't choose the damn title myself.
Enough joking now. Who deserves the award?

New rule --> deadnail is not allowed to curse.
Newest new rule --> There will be no more new rules.

What? Lemme see about that... SHIT FUCK TIT CUNT COCK PUSSY DICK SCHWEED WANG TOOL CUMBUCKET PENGUINRAPER CLINTON CUMWIZARD ASSSPELUNKINGSCROTALWART TONGUECHANCRE COCKSLAM REAM SKULLFUCK BARBERA STREISAND!

Well, that rule apparantly doesn't work since you killed them right afterwards anyway.

So anyway, which post? I dunno. Certainly no polls that's for Goddamn sure.

Why the fuck are we even debating this? It's Lüütty boy's choice.

Why the fuck are we even debating this? It's Lüütty boy's choice.

True. But, for the first time in months, Lüt didn't post once in 2 hours straight.

Ahhh flamewars, one of the last bastions of online entertainment. They've accused our games, our websites, and our emails, but accusations against forums have been strangely absent. I find that particularly amusing, considering some of the stuff said around here.

And, to throw my vote in (just because I like poking my nose where it's not asked for), I'd have to say that Deadnail's first long post in the 'doom's bad new flavor' thread was great.

Not that you care.

DC

I definately know what is going to happen, but I'm not going to say it otherwise I might accidently piss off Linguica.

/me zips his mouth

Host pell?

We're not allowed to call for post hell, there's no rule against calling for host pell now is there?

ROFL

now this is entertainment...the day would never be the same without this forum...really...

hmmm......

where is lut throught all this?

the forms are never normal, casue none of you are normal

so do me a favor, look mat your post counter and ask yourself "how many of my posts where meaningful?"

in luts case, everyone is meaningful

disorder, i nominate deadnail so ha!
yeah that about sums it all up

We're not allowed to call for post hell, there's no rule against calling for host pell now is there?

nope. you can do that. =)
Oh, and Skadoomer > Don't tell me about voting, tell Lut! =)
This is such an amusing thread...

same problem here.
I used to be able to do that by holding shift+;, then pressing U.
It seems, somehow, my keyboard lost that function. =)

deadnail wrote this stupid shit:
SHIT FUCK TIT CUNT COCK PUSSY DICK SCHWEED WANG TOOL CUMBUCKET PENGUINRAPER CLINTON CUMWIZARD ASSSPELUNKINGSCROTALWART TONGUECHANCRE COCKSLAM REAM SKULLFUCK BARBERA STREISAND!

DeadNails wrote this stupid shit
SHIT FUCK TIT CUNT COCK PUSSY DICK SCHWEED WANG TOOL CUMBUCKET PENGUINRAPER CLINTON CUMWIZARD ASSSPELUNKINGSCROTALWART AURIKAN TONGUECHANCRE COCKSLAM REAM SKULLFUCK BARBERA STREISAND!

Looks like there's work to be done...

*pound* *pound* *pound*

But, for the first time in months, Lüt didn't post once in 2 hours straight.

I do have to sleep every once in a while you know.

/me zips his mouth

/me welds zipper shut.

No need to thank me, everybody. I only do what's best for the community :)

i nominate deadnail

As far as I know, he's made more than one post this month. More specifics please.

stupid accent mark above the u

IT'S AN UMLAUT!! Alt+641.

Incidentally, if you want to capitalize it, it would be Alt+666. That one shouldn't be too hard for you to remember.

Let me warn yous. It's almost time for the great 'post of the month-award'. You wanted to decide who gets it, remember? =)

Uhhh...... oh yeah. You missed a few months since I first said that, but OK... shit I gotta go through this entire forum? Hm...... heh. Uhm. Heh. Yeah, I'll be back in a bit, I guess......

Mmph.

Hey, character map works great for getting the omelette, or whatever...Anyways, it seems Lüt is getting lazy if he don't wanna read through this whole forum...and how many posts do you make a day Lüt? Besides shitloads, I mean. Yes Lüt, you are becoming quite lethargic with your reading...I must ask, do you get the...ahem, "munchies" a lot? Hmm? I thought so. Looks like you'll have to cut down on all of those "herbs", hmm Lüt? hehehe, just fuckin' witcha hehehehe