• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

So where does your username come from?

Assmaster said:

My username?

Well, this one time, at band camp...

Wow, I never thought you had it in you...

I like to give people a piece of my mind whenever they piss me off, and it usually ain't very pretty either. Hence, I try to stay away from too many morons wherever I go, and that ain't easy in today's world.

I hope I didn't scare anyone.

Please. If references to people having bizarre sex with things that were never meant to have sex while shooting several gallons of illegal drugs and listening to music whose sole reason for existence is to push people to suicide, then the word of a n00b isn't gonna do crap.

DC

a stoner i used to hang around with called me ascarecrow. i guess i' lookes like a sacarecrow. the old on ine my tilekd, wellk, a beed story, i'm Gooneda see if i can get it chnanged.. .

My username is derived from a simple mathmatical model:

A= Doom [denoting an awesome game]
B= Disney [denoting my last name]

These two variables are plugged into the following equation:

A+(B-ney)=Username

Thus.....

Username = DoomDiz

DoomDiz said:

A+(B-ney)=Username

Should have been:

DoomDiz said:

A+(B-sney+z)=Username

Oh, and about my name? Hmm... Well, One day, I was thinking up of names for a character I had created for some kind of game or something. Well, X is my favorite letter, so I wanted something that started with X. I eventually came up with Xaser, and I think it's a pretty cool name. However, a Google search on Xaser reveals that I wasn't the only person who thought of the same name.

I like Dragonball Z and FreeSpace, Saiya-jin and Terrans.

Put those together, and you have Terra-jin, latin-japanese for Earthling (or, more plainly, Human).

Ok, uh, you were typing gibberish into the computer and that's what came out?

Yup?

Like woh, I'm a good guesser!

^topic

I am inherently amused every time the announcer says "QUAD DAMAGGGGE" in Quake III, so I spelled it funny and made it my username.

And you?

There was a period of time where I liked to put Es on the end of everything and Bashe was a result of of this.

You could also say Bashe is just an evolution of my username at gamepro.com, "Basherman120." It's gone now...

Mine is also a reference to quake3, short for "Regeneration" thats about as much thought i put into a user name lol.

Co and Mic are the first syllables of my first and middle name, and lez is a random assortment of letters thrown at the end.

I did not know what username to enter in other games (Quake 2, Duke Nukem) so I entered “ducon”, something like “sucker” in french.

It's Ralph, but with an is. It was a nickname that I sort of gave myself which caught on with my friends, which caught on with my school, which caught on with the intraweb

My old username was a company name my brother-in-law thought up. It sounded half technical and half like a drug reference.

Bucket, on the other hand, needs no explanation.