Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lutrov71

Congestion 1024 released!

Maybe try the end of Map20 again, but don't click anything once you've gone through the final teleporter exit thing. You're supposed to end up on the next level with only a pistol and 50 clips.

Ah.

I'm on Map24 or something now...getting tricky. I couldn't find the second Secret in Close Quarters...even with idclip and idbeholda (after I killed everything without cheats, of course). Also, I noticed that you can hop over the wall and into a space outside the play area...with no escape (I've seen this in a few other levels too)! And still in Close Quarters, a teleporter containing a lot of HKs and Imps didn't open, and I was at the Exit. Also, the teleporter that unleashes that huge horde of Fragglies has 6-8 of the poor cute red balls trapped still...placement error, since they couldn't move until I killed all but 1-2 of them.

Lutrov71 said:

Maybe try the end of Map20 again, but don't click anything once you've gone through the final teleporter exit thing. You're supposed to end up on the next level with only a pistol and 50 clips.

Sounds like scythe map05. Erik ALm does the same thing to get the player weaker for the next level with only a pistol. Hard stuff.