Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

how the hell?

in doom3, i dont want to guess about anything. where the door is, what door was unlocked and this other shit. atleast its not shit that really makes me think, what does spider man hang from, and if kriptonite is a piece of the planet that superman came from, then why does it hurt him?
understand what i am saying?

in doom3, i dont want to guess about anything. where the door is, what door was unlocked and this other shit. atleast its not shit that really makes me think, what does spider man hang from, and if kriptonite is a piece of the planet that superman came from, then why does it hurt him?
understand what i am saying?

LINGUICA!!!! LET ME POST PICTURES!!! IMAGES SAY MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS!!!!

Anyway, if your brain's not able to calculate "remote door unlocking" and "door finding", then why the hell do you consider yourself a gamer?

its not like that, i dont want to have to guess whitch door that switch oppened, i remember in doom1 it used to piss me off.

LINGUICA!!!! LET ME POST PICTURES!!! IMAGES SAY MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS!!!!

You can link to pictures. But I'll do it for you: kain.

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHWHWHAWHA!!!!

OK!! I'm gonna start uploading my images to zaldron.f2s then...heheheh.

I bet he has quite a collection of those, courtesy of the insane inhabitants of the SA forums.

ok its clear to me that yall dont know what the hell i am talking about so i am going to build another spud gun now and blow myself up!!

ok its clear to me that yall dont know what the hell i am talking about so i am going to build another spud gun now and blow myself up!!

HOORAY!

I could have sworn i posted in this thread earlier...