Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

your newbie days

Does anyone remember all the crashes (first releases)? It was such a cool game that even the crashes just made Mike and I anxious to reboot and start all over!

Run where? The stupidity can't get me through my monitor, can it?

That's it's main cause......The monitor!

Its got you its too late for you now.............
Everyone! Save yourself!

(Stupidity leaks through monitor and jumps. Hits me in Eyes)

It will drain my int..........

Duh,, how do I complete e1m1 of Doom on Easiest.?

I got the pistol and i attacked the grey shiny monsters an my screen goes red.....................................

Duhahahehhhh... yuO duMMiy, u hhhhave to youse yore fest an' punsh tha shieniy grey ones.....

Hmm.... I remember playing doom with the swastika on e1m4, but everything else was normal; could that be so?

Some of my early doom recollections: I remember first seeing that hall with the green slime and zigzag path on e1m1, and really scared both of the imp (couldn't dodge a singe fireball) and of falling into the slime...
Also, much later, on e2 (i think), seeing a spectre in a dark corridor for a first time; I was so scared I almost decided to quit the game :)

I've been playing Doom since v0.99. I remember helping my dad hex edit Doom.wad so that we could play add-on levels when we finally found out that "-file" was all that was needed (yes, we actually got some to run, namely Yakworld! :).