Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkexodus

Im the maker of the TC and I have a prob with some of u

NOT FAIR

Im asking DOOMWADSTATION TO DELETE THE TC/WAD RIGHT NOW!
AND STOP BOTHERIN ME!! UUGH

dont call them
I dont want to get arressted a week from the dance
not fair!

and I dont wanna get caught on the news or jail!

Who the hell let Marcus have a child? Why does this guy remind me of Marcus? And why do I now have Marcus on the mind?

Gah. But yeah, Use3d doesn't hold back on his threats. Getting that deleted from DWS would be a smart thing. Of course, he could still report you on the idgames copy.

You're 15? I always thought 15-year olds with Aspergers Syndrome would be quite intelligent, but you might possibly be the stupidest person I've met on the internet, unless you're just a huge troll.

I know someone with Aspergers Syndrome (though not exactly friends with him, heh) and he is nowhere near as stupid as you.

Don't just put your blame on Aspergers Syndrome for your stupid behaviour, if anything it seems you have Autism.

Also yeah, that wad is terrible and the police will be coming your way.

Depending on the timezone, there's a good chance that it's past your bedtime. Please, just get some rest. It could be the last time you sleep in your own bed. Remember, they don't send you to juvie for copyright infringement. No, you go right to the big house.

Actually there are lmps for 500 maps in that zip. If you rebuild all those stray nodes and map lmps, you get... Doom2.wad! plus a few hundred others. Just erasing the MAP01 style entries does not erase the map.

I complied that whole messed down to 8 mb unzipped and its works fine.

I've just confirmed that dat1.wad contains all of doom2's maps. You're in deep water for sure! They're coming for YOU! and you little squirt guns aren't gonna save you.

please just dont get me in trouble
Ive had a bad life so far
so leave me alone and Im deleting my wad
as soon as possible
and leave me alone!

Nobody is trying to be mean to you, we just know how much trouble you can get in for doing things like that. The judgements get harsher every year, mind you. Are they right? Maybe not, but they will take you down.

This is for your own saftey that we warn you.

Your mod contains FOUR COPIES OF DOOM2. And no Im not confusing those resources from freedoom, of which there are also four copies.

I did already, and I let the SPA know he's armed so they're getting the FBI involved.

darkexodus said:

and I know what ZEROWING IS!
Ure default pic
is a Villain from ZEROWING!
the dumbest game ever
dumber than my wad

Hey, I made that avatar. :(

Anyway, here's a special hint: if people on the internet are pissing you off, you can always turn your computer off. There are less drastic measures to take, but for the love of god don't let some stupid flamewar consume your life.

yeah listen to danarchy, he knows from experience

and 2 years of simple ctrl+c and ctrl+v? You can't be serious. This is up there with REUdel (who the author of also suffers SERIOUS FUCKING AUTISM (I.E. "3DFX INTERACTIVE" COPYRIGHTS))

Seriously darkexodus, listen to me:

Disconnect your modem now.

I haven't even played your WAD and I can tell just from this thread that you're losing an uphill battle. Stop wasting your time already and go do your homework.

thanks!

leileilol
Danarchy
deathz0r

good points!

Im sorry for my comments and a horrible
TC/WAD
Im not good at mapping and it 4 AM here
I should really get back to my homework

thank you to those of you who made the suggestion
of gettin offline

goodbye
and Ill return
when I have a better wad made with real maps and NOT SLIGE

I was going to try and write a new novel or screenplay maybe but in my heart of hearts I know it will never be as good as this thread.

I dont wanna get raped by 80 year old men

oh and I apologize
for such a horrible wad

now I gotta get ready for school in a small amount of time

next time I return I shall have a new Wad and the maps will be good
and its gonna be about Cthulu

Ok, this thread is closed for now. Darkexodus, you should know you're supposed to do your homework first, before spending / wasting time on the internet.