• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_MethoD_

LAN in Prague

GAMBRINUS LAN PARTY 2007 #2
stage - discussing idea

Main info
Everything is in stage of discussing but as soon as we'll know more, be sure we'll let you know.

Date
September \ October \ Novermeber(???)

Place
Czech Republic, Prague. So G8 is closed for ever but 100m away is another gamehall (bigger capacity) so i'll go there soon and try find out some more info.

People who might arrive
Method
Gusta
Radeg
Typone
Grazza

Other info
Please note this is only plan. Nothing is for sure yet but we'd be very happy to host another Crazy Doom Session. :) So please everyone who is interested in write some ideas, suggestions and you know... stuff. :)

Ok i sent invitation to stx-vile, nc_ds and Belial..Does anyone have contact to cack_handed and ocelot?

Hmm I think this thread should belong into "Demos" folder as it seems it was planned mostly for people who are active in recording demos or in demos thread in general. And I see nobody of them reply here...???

_MethoD_ said:
Does anyone have contact to cack_handed and ocelot?

cack_handed included his email address in his recent COMPET-N uploads, and the AV text file includes an email addy for ocelot (not sure if it's updated, but if not I'm sure someone at #nightmare should know how to contact him by email or whatever).

Moved as requested, on the basis that this is a LAN primarily for people in the SP demos community (past or present).

I haven't posted anything here because I have little to add. Yes, I am interested in coming, and shall probably be able to as my time is quite flexible. Until a date is chosen, I can't confirm 100% of course.

Roughly when do you have in mind? Days, weeks or months from now?

I would like to do it after new year, means January / Februrary...More people should possibly change his shedule etc...

I'd love to attend a LAN since I have never done it before, but the timing is bad. I appreciate the offer, though.

I can't for various reasons :

- I dont live in France anymore
- It's way too far (I am in California)
- I got a wife
- I keep my few weeks of vacations to travel with my wife

I foresee some sweet compet-n coops in 2007 :)

VinceDSS said:

- I got a wife
- I keep my few weeks of vacations to travel with my wife

Now that's the fun part. Since there seems to be little room, I think I'll come with my gf and just pass by taking some photos and chatting with real players (because I play like a hammer swims).

I'm very interested. But I don't know if I can participate. The logistics (time, money, distance to Prague etc) aren't the problem, it depends on some personal issues. I'll try my best :)

Method: Wouldn't be something around summer/Semtember better? I estimated it this way.
Surely nobody could say 100% if he really could come and that depends on exact date of the event, so I would choose the best date for most of (or all of) the people they would like to arrive. I think we have full 2007 to choose.
Julian Hope: No problem :-) I have never heard about you but it doesn't matter, heh :-)

Gusta :: Well i guess February should be ok for most people..I don't expect that i'll get graduation for 1st attemp so i'll have another try in september hehe :)Btw. We can also celebrate our birthdays in february :)
What you guys say about february? Or which date is best for you?

Julian Hope :: As Gusta said i really never heard about you so sorry :(..I wrote only to people who i "know"...

Sent mail to Xit!

Winter is ski season, but I'll be able to make any weekend in February. Late January and early March are not possible though.

I'm not a celebrity. sob. :P

Anyway, February is nice. I don't think I'll participate to the whole event if I come. I'd rather have a week-end in Praha at the same time so that I can take pics and make a feature for doomworld (with the help of Graza and others of course).

Method: And what about DeDo, Enugene, and Rich Agnew? Or did I still forget on somebody? Damn ... my broken memory, pls remind if you still miss some name on the list.
February is OK for me (well exams...) but I agree it may be a ski season for many people, but who knows?

Thanks for the invitation. I would like to go, and hope to do so. I will let you know if I can make it.

Well, would be good if people their arrival depends only on the date would write some best and some impossible months. If Jan/Feb will not go, it would be a pity if we don't find a best date for all.
(example:-)Me: everything except the end of July is OK!

have to get passport, but I think as long as my wife doesn't try to kill herself again, I'll make it. so I'm tenative leaning towards confirmed.

Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I won't be able to come. But I wish you good luck and much fun at the LAN. :)

Any confirmation that this is definitely on? People need to make plans, book tickets, etc.

I totally agree but i still haven't any answer from Vile, Erik, Sedlo, Xit and Julian Hope...

Kristian said that he can't confirm it so early, Belial said it depends on money (i guess he should start saving them :))

Anyway i really want to realize it so it is valid! If arrive only people who already confirmed i think it doesn't mind hm? CZ has 30+- doomers so it shouldn't be problem to fill 12 places..

One thing! It seems that i won't be in Prague 16.-17.-18. feb so i suggest weekend after 23.-24.-25. feb if you people don't mind...?

Btw. Opulent already confirmed too

Ok guys...Like i said - You can book your air-tickets :)I'll update header message soon with new info..See you on 23.-24.-25.2.2007 in Prague ;)

As it gets closer, I'd like to hear who is confirmed.

I'll email some questions about some details....