Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Why Religion Can Suck

Apparently my philosophical side has gotten carried away with me again. /me grabs Lament in a headlock and forces a gallon of Mac's "Special Brew" COFFEE down his throat
Don't act like you don't know what I'm saying, you fool!

But we don't know what you're saying.

Apparently my philosophical side has gotten carried away with me again. /me grabs Lament in a headlock and forces a gallon of Mac's "Special Brew" COFFEE down his throat
Don't act like you don't know what I'm saying, you fool!

But we don't know what you're saying.

A certain someone's sig...

Explain what you meant, I don't get it either.

ok yes religion has its contridictions nevertheless where would half of the world be without religion and the fascination of a being higher us. the thought that there is something after life is what most of the worlds population thrive on.

the fact that you can spend you whole life praying and doing other shit to improve your afterlife is what half of the world do and think that they are supposed to!
the fascination with other cultures is what brings tourists to different places of the world. otherwise why go to Rome other than see the vatican why go to india other than to see the golden temple???

that's actually a very good point, many poor areas would go under without tourism, and a good deal of that is based around religious places of worship, such as The Taj Mahal.

"pritch" the taj mahal is not a place of worship. its not a temple, its a palace that the king made for his wife all it is really is a crap piece of sentimental junk, people only go there to be AMAZED by its beauty, the only reason why its there is because the king or prince i cant remember now loved his wife. thats it baiscally, nothing to do with religion.
although you bring a good point about the whole fact that places would be losing out on money, if it werent for there difference in religion with the rest of the world.

well, think before you sya things pritch.
juby

well think before you say things...

I'm a DOLT, I can be as dumb as I like.

Sorry, my bad, I thought the Taj Mahal was sposed to be good, nevermind.

Anyway, Ruby, as I helped you log on I'd appreciate you not flaming me!

Doesn't look like a flame to me. Looks more like a piece of good advice.
I only regard a post as a flame if it includes several mean insults (like "fucktard" or something), or acts of "killing" (Macwhilewhore style - you know what I mean).

...where would half of the world be without religion and the fascination of a being higher us.

Well, actually if you count China and...nevermind.
I don't see what all the fuss is about. I'm happy beliving in myself and such. I don't get why anyone would want to worship anything...it seems pointless. In fact, I actualy seem to be happier than most Christians I know. They all seem to be a bunch of depressed, hateful people. Whatever.

Doesn't look like a flame to me. Looks more like a piece of good advice.
I only regard a post as a flame if it includes several mean insults (like "fucktard" or something), or acts of "killing" (Macwhilewhore style - you know what I mean).

You don't understand, I know Ruby very well!