Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Hexen Hubs

I should pry your eyeballs from your sockets with a rusty fork right now.

Damn, I'm going to have to crack into that new file I just downloaded from Morpheus. :)

Is Hexen 2 shunned or something around here? IMO, it was the best out of the whole trilogy, in terms of playability and graphics, that is.

Is Hexen 2 shunned or something around here? IMO, it was the best out of the whole trilogy, in terms of playability and graphics, that is.

Hexen 2 is great but I'd actually say it was the worst out of the trilogy. Typically around here the real debate is between Heretic and Hexen.

I actually just recently got a chance to play Hexen. All I can say is that I'm amazed. I never knew that the engine had advanced that far. Even though the general atmosphere of Heretic/Hexen is not very appealing to me, I think I'll play through the game just to enjoy the visuals.

Even though the general atmosphere of Hexen is not very appealing to me

Guess you haven't gotten to the second hub yet ;)

The hubs are called "Seven Portals", "Shadow Wood", "Heresiarch's Seminary", "Castle Of Grief" and "Necropolis". What's "Hell's Maw"?

What's "Hell's Maw"?

A Heretic episode, dunderpate.

What's "Hell's Maw"?

A Heretic episode, dunderpate.

Really, Mr. Pronoun? What's with that and Hexen was the question. Might as well say that my favorite Hexen hub was Inferno.

Hell's Maw was fuking awesome...I think...is that the 2nd or 3rd one? Oh well, they all rock.

Hell's Maw was the first Heretic level with hot, burning coals you had to walk on. I don't own the full version, but i have the shareware version. Is it worth buying?