last poll was a messed up

ok here are the specs.
_50_mhz 486
300 meg hd
cdrom
ps2 sockets for kybd and mouse
sondcard, and video card
300 meg hd

I doubt you could even get MAME running all that well on it. Well, maybe if you only played very early games on it... nothing past 81-82.

my last poll said it was 5mhz.
it was an error made by me. its 50 mhz

You know that you can edit your posts, right?

I'd use it for Doom, other old games, and word processing. Probably could handle some internet capabilities, too. Does it have a modem?

You know that you can edit your posts, right?

You can't edit polls after they've had a vote.

Yeah, I'm sure they put it to good use, what with all those power generators they store in their rice paddies.

doom would run on it, probably wouldn't be the best machine to run it one, but you'd get used to it. It ran pretty smooth with my 60mhz one.

Doom used to run fine on my old 486...remember 486es were like state of the art when Doom first came out.

Doom will run on practically any computer as long as it was made post-Wolfenstein. I can't believe that at one time Doom had state-of-the-art graphics, music, and sound for me at one time.

Doom will run on practically any computer as long as it was made post-Wolfenstein.

ENLIGHTENMENT

Like I said before...junk it.

how can you say that? there are starving people in china who would love to have that computer

Yet silicon and plastic make for a horrible meal.

sorry fellas, but i think i am going to put mamae on it.
i would put doom on it, but its would be pointless. i am dos literate so i can live without windows. ill just get a version of mame for dos.

my last poll said it was 5mhz.
it was an error made by me. its 50 mhz

a 'sondcard' is a novel invention, too... ;)

Oh, that system?

BURN IT. BURN IT ALL.Doom would be patchy on it, and give up with 12+ monsters

BURN IT. BURN IT ALL.

No.

Let me add it to my archive of working computers.

Dammit, Lüt, where'd you get so many working 'archival' computers, and what are you doing with them? You should start up a small corner store specialing in "Old Computers". Of course, you probably wouldn't make very much off it.....but oh well. Any money is good money.

Dammit, Lüt, where'd you get so many working 'archival' computers, and what are you doing with them? You should start up a small corner store specialing in "Old Computers". Of course, you probably wouldn't make very much off it.....but oh well. Any money is good money.

Guess what goes here.

heh, that would be your 26th, wouldn't it Lüt? Jeez, where do you store all that crap, my parents would kick me out if I had that much shit lying around the place.