Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaviro

Dark Arena

Yes. The time has finally come that Dark Arena for the gameboy advance will be released. As you might know, this project was developed by Graphic State Limited with the help of a handfull of level designers from this community. I hope some of you will buy the Gameboy advance and a copy of the game to support both GSL, nintendo, and simply to take a look at what myself and others have accomplished.

(oh btw. I'm glad some of you are using my "¦]" smiley. It's a beuty)

I'm certain that if I had heard a call for designers I woulda jumped at it.

Lüt: well. You missed it. I don't know how, tho. It was in these forums and even in the doomworld.com news.

Yah Hoo! About time. :) ANd I don't now how anyone missed this. It was announced in these here forums in April of last year.

FWIW: I'll be purchasing TWO copies. Two boys, two GBAs, too much fun!

ANd I don't now how anyone missed this. It was announced in these here forums in April of last year.

WTF, that's like... heh... HOW COULD I MISS IT?!?

I'll put in a good word for ya... ;)

Heh, like what, "able to finish an entire map in less than 2 years"? :P

URL: www.graphic-state.com

A good word?

How much ya got? :)

I feel extremely fortunate they chose one of my levels. I believe they only accepted 7 maps from our community.

A good word?

Yeah, you're the one offered ;)

How much ya got? :)

Ehh... I have a Best Buy giftcard worth $30 and a Millennium beta.

>>Ehh... I have a Best Buy giftcard worth $30 and a Millennium beta. <<

Hmmm...Millennium beta eh? Tempting.

Speaking of Millennium, I REALLY want to play Michael Li's map. I've been waiting for something like 2-3 years. I just don't remember which project it's in: Millennium or Team Insanity. Or are both projects the same?

Either way: I am looking forward to the release.

Before I retire if possible, 'K? :)

speaking of gifts, Lüt....

Pschmitz: ah. They accepted one of my SP levels and one of my DM levels.

Hmmm...Millennium beta eh? Tempting.

Speaking of Millennium, I REALLY want to play Michael Li's map.

Well, mail me and I'll send it all.

I just don't remember which project it's in: Millennium or Team Insanity. Or are both projects the same?

Well, Team Insanity is the group of people (I guess I should take the "team" part out now), and Doom Millennium is Team Insanity's big Doom project, aside from the reviews site which is what TI started as.

I DO have other people helping me with Millennium, but they're aren't actual TI members.

Maonth: Congrats on getting two selected. I did not submit any DM maps. I don't DM (SACRILEGE!!!!!)

I'm an SP kinda guy. :)

Lut (spelled with the u and two dots): Generous offer. Let me think about it. How big is the entire package? My current ISP has a 2MB limit on e-mail attachments.

If the sequel has a DM mode me and deathz0r would be happy to do it (I'm almost positive deathz0r would do it). I mean everyone loves udm, why not go commericial :P

speaking of gifts, Lüt....

I'VE BEEN TO ALL ENDS OF THE EARTH (Illinois) AND THE INTERNET (ebay) LOOKING FOR YOUR SHIT AND 8 MONTHS LATER IT STILL HASN'T SHOWN UP ONCE!

Lut (spelled with the u and two dots): Generous offer. Let me think about it. How big is the entire package? My current ISP has a 2MB limit on e-mail attachments.

Well, actually I'd just give you the link to the downloads page if you want.

Lüt: what is it worth in money?

Not even 1/10 of the gas I had to buy to go to all those stores :P

Really, not much.

Oddly enough, I decided to check again before I made this post and there's one available for cheap enough. Figures :P

I DO have other people helping me with Millennium, but they're aren't actual TI members.

you awant a damn storyline already? i can pull them from nowhere but not npow cos i'm very drunk. we should have forum drinking session that would sort th emen from the boyz! hell yeh!

i just openrd eigth mule i dunno why my cousin got it but its drinkable!

lut a know i owe you a favour so how can i help. i'd give you this mule but your in chicagp which is far away:)

Meh. Too many personal stories and inside jokes going on in this thread. Mein head hurts.

I'm certain that if I had heard a call for designers I woulda jumped at it.

I jumped, signed the papers, and even sent in some maps! But I never got a reply. grrrrrrrrrr...............

Did you people had to use an internal level editor? What did it look like?

Today on the DW forums its "Speaking English like a pro" with Zaldron :)