Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

quake, doom, doom3; relationship

I have been thinking a lot lately about the relations these games will share.
We all know while Doom3 is gonna have Doom key elements {and no pain elemental}, it will alike, have elements from the old Quake {which is still my favorite Quake}, like creepy music by Nine Inch Nail's Trent Reznor, dark darkness and dark colours {no brightly shaded pink, purple, reds greens and blues, sorry}.
But I was thinking, with a merge like that, it would be cool to have some people totally dedicated to Quake and Doom, like Mark A. Pullen {also known as Fanatic} to aslo work with some of the music along side with Trent. That way, ALL the music wont sound the same.. ex: When you hear a Doom song, you KNOW its a Doom song, when a new NiN song comes on that you never heard, you usually KNOW its NiN , just becuase of the tune. Well, the same tune over and over can become boring after a while, but this way, we would have a variety {just how we like our weapons, correct?}.
And back to talking about a sub title, how many of you wish for a sub-title, and if so, what do you think it should be called?
DOOM ]I[ : The Quake
DOOM ]I[ : Evil Unleashed
DOOM ]I[ : Red Planet
DOOM ]I[ : Infernal Sky {lol}
DOOM ]I[ : Your Title Goes Here!
ps: added new stick death based on Quake, one about Doom coming soon!

...Seriously, about the music-subject. They will never ever do that. It's a nice idea, but they didn't put Trent Reznor on a contract for nothing.

like Mark A. Pullen and Fanatic to aslo work with some of the music

Marc A. Pullen is Fanatic, doofus.

when a new NiN song comes on that you never heard, you usually KNOW its NiN

Yes, you can recognize Trent's repetitiveness, simplicity and horrible production from miles away.

I[ : Your Title Goes Here!

Doom ]I[ : John Carmack presents John Carmack's John Carmack.

Damn Lüt, how did you manage so many posts!? lol.

NiN isnt so bad, Quake music only sucked ass becuase he only made it two days. Well, everyone has there own opinions on music. I think Country music sucks ass, but tell that to some hick, lol.

Damn Lüt, how did you manage so many posts!? lol.

well, he got up early....

I loved the Q1 - Music by NIN,but the DooM - Music by Bobby Prince sounds great,too!
But that old style of music will be wrong in the next DooM-Game,because DooM III will be very dark and so there have to be a "dark" music. (I guess Zaldron said that a few weeks ago ?!?)
I think Skinny Puppy or someone like these could do a very "dark" DooM - music.