Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomero-21

doom 3 weapons mod for gzdoom, zdoom and skulltag

Looks nice. I'd suggest changing the chainsaw sound, though. The current one sounds horrible. Also, where did you get that remix of D_RUNNIN?

don't really like all the smoke comin from the chainsaw. other than that the rest of the came out good.

I like all the weapons a lot. Only thing thats weird is that the flashlight doesn't not produce light. But I suppose thats asking for too much.

If you could do in sort that the handgun have the same firepower than the Doom classic handgun it would be cool im used to 2 shots kill the former human...now u need like 4...not important but still...the soul cube won't be of any use personally...and the chainsaw smoke is annoying the noise too...

But hey its all good beside of this

This is the third version of DOOM 3 weapons in DOOM 2

DOOM 2.5
DOOM 2.5 ripped sprites with crappy new muzzle flashes, poor weapon behavior and random shit added
This one.

DOOM 2.5 is still the best for me as it fits perfect with the rest of the DOOM universe.

Are you gonna release the actual .wad file here this time? Or are you gonna do what you did for the Counter strike TC and post a link to the skulltag thread?

I think there is too much smoke coming out of the chainsaw. Also I think you need to work on making the animation a bit smoother. Other than that it looks really good.

sweet. speaking of doom 3 i remember somebody making a sprite of doom 3 monsters for a doom wad. dont remember who did it or where its it at but the vid was on youtube.