Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kristian Ronge

Kama Sutra demos [-complevel 2]

Well some "shredder" tyson demos:
map01 tyson - 1:14
map02 tyson - 4:13
map03 tyson - 2:04
Got some hard work and good fun with those :-)

I'd love to see it but won't download the new flashplayer or turn on active X just to download a small file. Can someone else provide a clean link temporarily?

Edit:
Maybe even on the Kama Sutra page somewhere? OR anyone else?
Thanks.

I did MAP27 UV Speed in 1:39. I had it finished a couple weeks ago, but it completely slipped my mind to release it.

Nice! I still hope that somebody will use an obvious redkey grab in this run :-)

Been awhile since I've recorded a demo (Other games to play you know :P). After watching the new UV-Speed demo for map27 (Very good I must say), I did a demo of my own for the level.

In this case though, it's an improved UV-Max demo. A big improvement I must say. New time is 9:50. Couple minor ugly spots, but this is under 10 mins, so I'm happy with that.

Only the 2nd attempt of the recording session too. Guess I got really lucky here :P.

Will send to Ops now.

Voice: "Well, now we auction map02 max off ... any offers?"
Gusta: "103 seconds!"
Voice: "Hmm that's nice, any other offers?"
MrXYZ: "!?!?!?!"
Voice: "Nothing? Well so 103 seconds for 1st ... for 2nd ... for 3rd ..." BENG! "So map02 max sold to the man in the white suit with rosa and violet circles!"

(the demo is nothing spectacular btw :-)

Gusta said:

Voice: "Well, now we auction map02 max off ... any offers?"
Gusta: "103 seconds!"
Voice: "Hmm that's nice, any other offers?"
MrXYZ: "!?!?!?!"
Voice: "Nothing? Well so 103 seconds for 1st ... for 2nd ... for 3rd ..." BENG! "So map02 max sold to the man in the white suit with rosa and violet circles!"

(the demo is nothing spectacular btw :-)

http://www.doomworld.com/sda/dwdemo/ks02-143.zip
sorry folks, forgot to add it to the forums.

Sent in by psichotik: map15 UV Speed secret exit in 0:45 (this was the time I suggested as a target time in the demopack text, coincidentally).

(Apologies for the delay in uploading, as I needed to find an Internet Cafe that was happy for USB drives to be plugged into their computers.)

ks15s045.zip

Excellent demos! The times are almost unbeliavable for me. at least ks06 and 18 are on the top of pure perfection, thanks for them a lot!