Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ShadyXMR

For the betterment of clam chowder

I love it when people tries to communicate their ideals through a internet site so crappy that you completely miss the point and bitch about the raping color scheme. :)

Huh. I think the idea makes perfect sense. All they would need to do is change the name from NuEngland and make a new flag that doesn't look like a navy jack. It's brilliant...they could make Boston the capital. Plus this wouldn't fuck up elections with small states that give extra votes to those who havn't earned them*. It would be cool to tell people that I was born in Connecticut, a state that used to be in what is now New England (or whatever).

*Yes, I know...the New England states are all democratic, so I shouldn't be complaining.

Useless fact: "Nu" is Japanese for "nothingness." The concept of "NuEngland" sounds like a recipe where the eventual whole would be something far, far less than the sum of its parts.

Useless fact: "Nu" is Japanese for "nothingness." The concept of "NuEngland" sounds like a recipe where the eventual whole would be something far, far less than the sum of its parts.

But, the people in England don't speak Japanese, so that doesn't really matter.

Anyone who spells 'new' as 'nu' should be taken out into the street and shot.

"nu" is also French for "in the nude." It's true.

Hmm, I don't speak or understand French, but from what I know about languages, I'd guess that "nu" only means "in the nude" when it's in a context. "nu" on its own probably just means "nude".
But I'm probably wrong all the same.

Anyone who spells 'new' as 'nu' should be taken out into the street and shot.

YES, and dumbasses who haven't got a clue about computers coming up with the word '@t', yeuch!!!