Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

I need help making levels for my project

I just finished uploading the new stuff for my mod Lizard War, and I need some people to make levels (ones with Zdoom features especially) for me, please. If anyone is interested, get the mod first, and then email me at lilzergling@hotmail.com and when you do, I need the following things from you:

1. Your name (so I can give you credit)

2. Tell me about your Doom Level Editing Skills (How long have you made levels, are you good at adding Boom/Zdoom features in your levels)

3. A demo level (it doesn't have to be big, but for the demo level, I want you to do the following for it: design the level with either a jungle-esque theme or a urban/city theme, add a moderate amount of enemies (except for the ones that I didn't edit), and that's about it

4. This is going to apply for the demo level part, but when you're designing the level, you can also add new wall and floor graphics if you want. If you do though, I'll give you credit for that too.

When you email me put the subject as (without quotes) "Lizard War Level Designer"

I would really like it if someone helps, on account my level editing skills are crappy compared to a lot of the people making levels today (just look at the demo levels I made for Pokestein, and you'll see what I mean.)And if anyone does email me, thanks. Hope you enjoy my mod (the graphics part anyways)

Lizardcommando

Get the mod here:

http://www.geocities.com/lizardcommando/downloads.html

You'll find that everyone is busy making levels for their own or someone else's projects. Even projects that have found some popularity among some people won't have level designers wanting to be a part of it, even if you post in a forum asking for level designers after it finds some popularity (example: my Doom - The Arcade Game ZDoom modification).

Oh crap... I forgot that alot of people are doing that... Hmm, wasn't there a site where you can place an "help-wanted ad" for your wads? I don't remember what is was.