Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

esco off

Esco is banned.

No amount of whining, complaining, begging, or whimpering out of him will get him back in here.

End of story.

never saw that coming what the hell did he do? anyway what does a person have to do to be banned anyway and what have some banned members done

Hey look, can we at least have a reason? Have I missed something obvious again?

He never struck me as a trouble maker either posting-wise or warez etc. And he gave me a damn novelette when I was after advice, I won't forget that.

damn there's a lot of shit going on today, I can hardly keep up

He did cause a big uproar in his project post by swearing at Arioch and arguing with several mods.

esco
STOP FUCKING BANNING ME

OK, so now wtf is going on? Is there a counter-action from Ling and he's promoted esco to Moderator to stop arioch banning him or what?

Jesus...didn't see that coming, either. Esco seemed alright to me, despite his dysfunctional use of the English language. Was it the...weed?

Damn, why Esco? He's one of the most generous and friendly people here.

I bet everyone here enjoys those Doom 64 sounds he worked hard on. Some way to thank him for being an active member of the Doom community. Better than some people around here that don't do a damn thing than waste Doom-lovers' time.

Damn, why Esco? He's one of the most generous and friendly people here.

I bet everyone here enjoys those Doom 64 sounds he worked hard on. Some way to thank him for being an active member of the Doom community. Better than some people around here that don't do a damn thing than waste Doom-lovers' time.

Esco was neither generous nor friendly. He extracted some sounds. So fucking what?

Esco was neither generous nor friendly. He extracted some sounds. So fucking what?

Esco WAS generous AND friendly. The fact that he pretends to be the author of the ¦] smiley doesn't matter anything to me. Esco is a cool guy, he never overreacted or anything - his only fault being the weird pseudogangsta slang.

would you send out the sounds thru email on a 56k modem to a long list of people? that's being friendly and generous. and he didn't extract the sounds, he recorded them and edited them until they sounded great. he could've kept them for himself. instead he decided to share. so what if he speaks in gangsta? that doesn't make him any less friendly.

So fucking what?

Now THAT'S friendly.

[quote]would you send out the sounds thru email on a 56k modem to a long list of people? that's being friendly and generous. and he didn't extract the sounds, he recorded them and edited them until they sounded great. he could've kept them for himself. instead he decided to share. so what if he speaks in gangsta? that doesn't make him any less friendly.

what's so special about that?

Cool. This is getting interesting. You all love to bitch even when you can't change the result.

*leans back and enjoys the show.

nice quoting style there, Moanth :P

come on. esco was ok, he at least was original. I STILL haven't been given a reason why he was banned. Couldn't he have been DOLTed? What did he do, dammit?

oh, fear not, he'll come back with a different username. although we'll all know it's him as i'm sure he cannot resist typing ebonics.

¦]-~

Who says dat they can't change dat outcome?

And last I checked you said dat "bitching" to Ling wouldn't do me any fuckin' good either.... look who da flip was wrong!

And I'll tell ya'll peeps somethin... yes I did have da power of a mod (delete/move/close threads, viewing da admin forum, editing ANYONE's posts) and I had a chance to wreak havoc upon these fuckin' forums!

But.... did I do any of dat..... NO!! Ling helped me out and did me a huge favor.... he actually trusted dat I wouldn't start actin' like an ass and messin' with da forums.... dat's cuz he knows I'm not an asshole! I don't fuck peeps over dat is nice to me or help me out! You best believe dat!

i dout my post about wannabe gangters in doom got him banned. anyway i wonder whaty he did. also what are conditions for geting banned. I mean what do u got to do to get banned

What did he do, dammit?

Yeah, What's with all the secrecy? Surely one of the mods here must know...

::gestures to Zaldron::

Prime: "Hey Zaldron, now, I hear that Esco was banned. WTF is up with that?"

Zaldron: "Can't say."

Prime: "What, you don't know? Or you CAN'T SAY?"

Zaldron: "I can't say."

Prime: "Dammit!"

::pops open a beer and has a few with Zaldron anyhow...::