Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mad Butcher

Does anyone have Cyb's Doom Jr. 2 maps?

Oh, Doom Jr. 2. Good lord I forgot about that. I don't even know if I have those maps any more. If you really want I will see if I can hunt them down though.

Cyb said:

Oh, Doom Jr. 2. Good lord I forgot about that. I don't even know if I have those maps any more. If you really want I will see if I can hunt them down though.

Please post them if you can find them. From some of the comments in that thread, it looks like they were interesting maps.

Mad Butcher said:

Please post them if you can find them. From some of the comments in that thread, it looks like they were interesting maps.

eve the map names were interesting. i really hope he still has them.

my god...I havent been here in awile... im impressed Isle and Cyb still lurks around. how's things been in the last 3-4 years?

Afterglow said:

I'm still disappointed a Project-X sequel isn't underway.

Yeah, Project-X was good, in that so bad it's good kind of way.

I just played through Doom Jr. 1 out of curiosity. It's always navigable, the fights are somewhat engaging and there are no crushing ceiling "screw you, player" death traps so it's actually really good for a wad that's utter shit. Also, the doortracks are always lower-unpegged so props for that. ****

Shame these newer maps are lost. I want to see them now.

Creaphis said:

While custom titles are being thrown around like confetti...

Yeah, I'm wondering why there were more frequent title changes around here lately. :P

Dreadopp said:

Yeah, I'm wondering why there were more frequent title changes around here lately. :P

i want my goddamn title changed ive not been on 4chan in like 2 years

This is great stuff. Now how in the blazes do you get past map 21? The original thread mentions some impenetrable puzzle, but I get the feeling that something has broken the scripts.

Hey guys I found it on my old laptop! I also found Void_R! I think map27 was the last one I made though, so I guess you have all of it. Does that include any extra sounds or graphics? It had a few random ones that I can upload though they're not integral to it or anything. Also map21 had a kind of dumb puzzle that is probably still solvable but unless you look in a specific spot early on in the level you'll never solve it. I have a graphic with the solution that I can upload tonight if you want.

And Ralphis, in my defense, you were kind of dumb. I think you're swell now though!