MAP28 - 0:10
MAP29 - 1:10
MAP30 - 0:20

Total - 11:35
===========================================================
Recorded using GLBoom-Plus 2.5.0.2 & Doom Replay Editor 2.0
Strafe50 is always ON (-complevel 2)
===========================================================

Haha guys, it's me again :0D Ksutra this time.

30ks1135.zip

Akse said:

Recorded using GLBoom-Plus 2.5.0.2

Read the PM. I sent it to you about a week ago :) It's still "Unread by Recipient"

entryway said:

Read the PM. I sent it to you about a week ago :) It's still "Unread by Recipient"

Oh, thanks )

Nice run! Especially, Map14 is very cool!

Akse wrote:
Map 30 - <|> _ 20.86
I think that adult route is better, because another one is too easy.

However, I don't know why you chose the adult route. You should have selected the kids route for faster record, regardless of the difficulty.

And, I have a demo which is ks30 on using adult route (Nightmare though). The time is 20.20 by only a few minutes work, so 19 sec is possible enough without TAS and st50.

Hey, this was such a pleasant surprise ... thanks :-)
Here are few tips for an improvement:
23 - using BFG instead of SSG to clean those 4 imps out could save 1 second I think
24 - you can save few seconds if you shoot a rocket just a few tics before the dead exit teleport, the rocket hits the barrels far away and marine will exit earlier
26 - you don't need an ArchVile assistance to jump out of the left building, Strafe50 jump is enough there - saves 10-15 secs :)
29 - again, no need to go to wake up ArchVile and wait for his help to reach the secret ... you can make a rocket jump from the first castle room.

Hey, great tases (this one, scythe and tvr), it almost looks like you make all these tricks with ease. I've spent hours building glides for plutonia and hours for timing av jumps, and watching how quick you are working makes me wonder about my cheat-skills :)
Plenty of tricks and shortcuts make it a good watch (come to think of it, there are alot of quality demos last months, both tas and unassisted. Maybe i have to finally contribute something myself again, hehe), and props for making it watchable without prboom-plus' demo smoothening. The only thing that i want to criticize is simply your running. While all the tricks are performed perfectly, the running inbetween is often of mediocre speed - sometimes you dont straferun and sometimes you are running in zigzags while being able to run straight. It might cut quite a bunch of tics. For example, here's a quote from your txt about map16 - "I couldn't cut 0.32sec even RBing AV Jump". I've recorded a 18:69 without a rocketboost, all in 15 minutes, and 17:xx seems quite possible too. No additional tricks were used, just a little improved running.
These are just tips to make further movies even better, nothing more! The movie is really nice as it is, and also motivational, at least for me, a tas-nerd =)

Thanks for your advices, but there is no improvement will appear soon, because i should rest for a while (not dooming at all, just Ksutra) to regenerate my nerves :0)
The only thing why this run isn't perfect is very long 'skipsec'.

jongo said:

Maybe i have to finally contribute something myself again, hehe

It would be great :0)