Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Breadrobber

You're DOOMED!!!

Mad props to anyone who can beat this stallion.

If someone can upload a Boom demo of them beating this without cheats, I'll upload a very special and very important wad.

For the record, it is very beatable. I've done it myself actually! You just can't make any mistakes.

Breadrobber said:

Mad props to anyone who can beat this stallion.

If someone can upload a Boom demo of them beating this without cheats, I'll upload a very special and very important wad.

For the record, it is very beatable. I've done it myself actually! You just can't make any mistakes.

if thats Easy to you then why do you suck at Hell Revealed?

Im sorry, I got stuck at the first elevator then proceeding to attempt gouging my eyes out from the HOM. I then closed out the wad and puked for 5 minutes.

Please Please PLEASE check your maps for obvious glaring mistakes such as a faulty elevator and missing textures before uploading them in the future.

Uhhh...
Run around in a circle until the exit opens...
This is supposed to be a difficult map?

David_Dweedle said:

I never even bothored downloading it.. topic creator bashes Hell Revealed.. anything he likes must be trash lol.

Say hello to the Losers forum. Again.

TheMionicDonut said:

Please Please PLEASE check your maps for obvious glaring mistakes such as a faulty elevator and missing textures before uploading them in the future.

There isn't any HOM or a broken elevator. What source port are you using? I made it Boom compatible...

I also neglected to mention that IMO it's not beaten until you get 100/100 kills/secrets.

Following HOM's I have seen...

1. The Elevator when rising, you fall off due to avoiding the cyb, HOM.
2. The door way before the Elevator, back away when it is activated, HOM in main room linking.

Obvious troll map following his "HR sucks!" topic. You start in a square room with a rocket launcher, plasma gun, BFG and some ammo. You move on a rising platform with a cyberdemon waiting for you upside, ending up in a square outdoor area surrounded with walls, with tons of ammo and a few megaspheres. Walking on a star-shaped sector lowers the walls, and you fight more cyberdemons, then reach the exit.

There is no challenge, no detail. As mentioned above, there are also tons of HoMs (I ran the map in GZDoom).

This is a complete failure, both as a map and as a satyre. I don't know if HR kicked the OP in the nuts multiple times, but even by nerdrage standards this is going through an awful lot of effort just to bash something.

i wanted to acquire this obvious HR-beater and enjoy it's witty gameplay, glorious detailing, maybe even joust with creaphis on the fields of speedrunning. but alas! i'm undone by your choice of filesharing service. oh well, being redirected here, at least i spent some gay time playing a selection of the funniest games available.

by the way, your custom title rocks!

dew said:

i wanted to acquire this obvious HR-beater and enjoy it's witty gameplay, glorious detailing, maybe even joust with creaphis on the fields of speedrunning. but alas! i'm undone by your choice of filesharing service. oh well, being redirected here, at least i spent some gay time playing a selection of the funniest games available.

by the way, your custom title rocks!

wtf are the bots sentient now or what?

printz said:

Is Breadrobber's title updated daily?

What would be the penalty for lack of HR-style megawad in 6 days?

everyone said:

Oh no! This guy has a adifferent opinion than me about a wad! Let's troll him!

I can't believe you guys are fussing so much about a 16 year old game.

And I didn't say I could create a HR styled megawad in a week, I said an HR styled wad. That could mean one level. But... I'll go for 9 in a week.

Also, this isn't trolling HR. I jut wanted to see if anyone would beat it. I also wanted an excuse to post my very important wad. And the HOM is there because you're not supposed to see it anyways, so why texture it?

When you said "I could easily make a wad like HR in less than a week." no mention was made of maps or levels, so, given that HR.WAD has 32 maps it's logical to assume that your wad would be similarly endowed. While you might have meant to say "I could easily make a HR-style map in less than a week." that's not what's posted and this isn't the Psychic Friends Network. Six days and counting.

Maes said: (in another thread)

Spoiler

I'm just waiting for him to push the "nerds with no life that play a 20yo game" button. Anytime now, anytime...

Then again - a few of us might be clairvoyant.

Breadrobber said:

I can't believe you guys are fussing so much about a 16 year old game.

And I didn't say I could create a HR styled megawad in a week, I said an HR styled wad. That could mean one level. But... I'll go for 9 in a week.

Also, this isn't trolling HR. I jut wanted to see if anyone would beat it. I also wanted an excuse to post my very important wad. And the HOM is there because you're not supposed to see it anyways, so why texture it?

If that's your attitude, why fuss over HR?

Here's a max in 1:27

I think the author's HR bashing is dumb, but I liked his map. There's plenty of ammo for players to do their killing from a safe distance if they want, and there's enough health if you wanna be more aggressive and spam their faces to death. It's like something I'd make, and it makes me sad when people who like HR-style wads dislike wads like this.

:*(

Guest DILDOMASTER666

It's probably safe to point out here that the Doom bestiary was designed before the advent of circle-strafing.

By the way, OP's attitude makes me believe he is a typical furry. You have been warned

Phew. If Wesley Willis made Doom maps instead of songs, that's what they would be like. A massive stream-of-consciousness raving lashing out, quickly "composed" under a compelling , pressing urge to go to the bathroom and release a smelly, flaming chill diarrhea.

And you did push the "16yo game played by nerds with no life" button, Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

...if you really want mad props though, upload this to the archives, and include your claims in the .TXT, I'm sure you'll beat wow.WAD in no time.

Ichor said:

Image of mad props

Bwahahahaha

And yes, this does not work as intended for me :P