Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Freeze

Are the guns final?

Mr. Freeze said:

If not, I'd totally be willing to create some IRL and scan them.

Nothing is final, although I personally think that most of the current Freedoom weapons are pretty good now. All of them have been through several different versions. IMO if you want to come up with replacements then they had better be very well done to justify replacing the existing weapons.

fraggle said:

Nothing is final, although I personally think that most of the current Freedoom weapons are pretty good now. All of them have been through several different versions. IMO if you want to come up with replacements then they had better be very well done to justify replacing the existing weapons.

I'd certainly like to. I can also do Skull Keys, although I had my eyes on the Plasma Gun for a while now.

Ok, were you referring to the heads-up sprites (your "weapon pointing out in front of you") or the pick-up sprites (the weapons on the floor before you pick them up)?

Both, actually. I'm not sure how I'd do the heads-up sprites, but the pickup sprites should be simple once the model is done.

With all the Halloween stuff floating around my town, doing skull keys should be easy.

Mr. Freeze said:

With all the Halloween stuff floating around my town, doing skull keys should be easy.

In B4 someone raises concerns about derivative work.