Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bank

Cyberdemon & Friends and Shambler & Pals (Complete and LARGE images)

Putting a Rotfish on the Enforcer's blaster was a cool touch. Are you just going to do the "core" Quake characters, or are you going to include the new critters from Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity?

MmM said:

Dissolution of Eternity?

Can't wait to see the Disciples' cousins again :P Man that mission pack rocked. Felt more intense than Scourge of Armagon.

I haven't played Scourge, so I can't comment on the gameplay, but I also enjoyed Dissolution of Eternity. I've read the comments of many people saying DoE sucks compared to SoA, but it seems like a solid mission pack to me. The only things I didn't like about it was that they just upgraded some of the weapons (multi-rockets/grenades, lava nails), instead of adding new ones, and Quake's Guardians (the Greco-Roman, Meso-American, and Egyptian boss dudes) are kind of lame, although I did enjoy their period-themed worlds.

Not much new to report, still fiddling around with the Quake drawings. Ogre is a real bitch. I will probably stick to just the original game, as I haven't personally played the expansions. But I do have some stuff for all yall.

Wallpapers: (Hosting courtesy of your good friend Esselfortium)

http://sl4.poned.com/buddieswallbluebig.png (Light)

http://sl4.poned.com/buddieswalldarkbig.png (Dark)

And something extra I whipped together.

Is that mancubus based off of something? It kinda looks familiar. And that demon almost looks like it's trying to cheer someone one. And this is also one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

These are great. They definitely look like they would make a great web comic. Still missing the grunt, ogre, knight, death knight, fiend, Cthon, and shubby (sub nigurath). Those would be awesome. Maybe add doomguy and quake guy. And the former human enemies from doom also.

Bank, these are awesome as hell. Please do more monsters and, more specifically, the Doom marine. Please.

Quick update, I haven't forgotten about these guys and I do intend to make more, but I've been very busy with a move cross country and college stuff. Again, thanks for all the kind words and feedback!

EDIT: Also, I am in the works of trying to get some nice quality prints of these, signed by me at a reasonable price. Please contact me if interested!

The revenant reminds me of a gorilla and the manc reminds me of a bouncer. I like all these drawings, they are fucking awesome.

arrrgh said:

The rottweiler and ogre looks awesome... but why does the gore have a gun?

Where do you think the grenades come from?

Your take on Chthon (sp?), in the tub, is awesome. Did you know that the Dissolution of Eternity mission pack has little Chthon enemies in it (I think the pak files labels them 'Chthonmites', that's the name I use for 'em anyway)? They look similar, except they have more humanoid visages, rather than the vertical maw, and they can be killed with normal weaponry.