Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StickMan

One Of My Best Lumps [referring to a new ZDoom monster]

Hi All You Guys I Know im new here but i want show One Of My Best Lumps i have 1 or 2 years making lumps and i like this lump too much and the lump name is ShotRobot please comment here is the link to download him:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yudz9f
For Questions Go To The Final Line

It's a custom monster for ZDoom: a robot that is really hard to kill and uses sounds from Quake 3's Keel.

Sorry I Forgoted Speak more you are downloading a robot monster and is hard to kill and i like much and the summon of him is: Summon ShotRobot

Certainly is a tough monster, but not too unfair if you've got enough cover/health/ammo. Killed him in AB's test map in 20 seconds.

Flame does too much damage, and needs to me more of a flame thrower type weapon that has a maximum range. Other than that its alright.

Antidote said:

Flame does too much damage, and needs to me more of a flame thrower type weapon that has a maximum range. Other than that its alright.

Flame prevents you from getting to close to him, like a demon. Adds to the fear ;)

A lump in DOOM means an entry in a WAD, such as PNAMES, a specific graphic, the THINGS entry in a map, a music track, a marker, and so on.