Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

The new Alien versus Predator demo. I'd like it better if the marine didn't overpower everything, and if the game was optimized better.

Then meh, it may look interesting but has a brand (or rather derivative) theme instead :|

This is still Doom by all respects, but most of the people here don't give a shit about it, and if I posted it in Doom General it would have violated a topic rule, not to mention it would have clashed with all those cool WIP screenshots.

So here it is. It's from the "A place of malice" custom map for Resurrection of Evil. I might need help on this. When I reach this area, a message tells me that I need to use "force" (as in strength: push blocks around?) in order to advance further into the level. What I see here are two conspicuous pushable blocks, and further off, a collapsed tunnel (made of huge, too tall to jump, all pushable, bricks). Has anyone completed this mission? What do I do here? I can very easily get myself stuck to starvation if I'm not careful with the blocks and the bricks.
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4830/shot00001u.png

Edit: [img] turned into [url] (by me) because of suspicion of having shown a very big file.

I would post a screensgot of Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but, I don't have any, And you guys have probably already played it anyway, who hasn't

The marines can't get through cause of the plasma turret is blocking the way.
Oh well, I rather go solo since they are only useful for distracting Covenant forces :P

Playing Final Fantasy 8 PC demo for the first time.

Right about now, I'd love to upload some hilarious development shots I have on my computer.

Stupid copyrights and NDAs.

Mr. Chris said:

I was bored so I started working on a map for Doom 2 several days ago..

Excellent! :D Though you have failed at making your picture non-Doom related as per the thread title ;)

My definition of playing Crysis is loading up this level, looking at the pretty snow for a few minutes, then playing some Doom.

Despite being a motivational poster it depict a game, should have the original picture somewhere. |:

Ah sandbox games, you and your silly death sometimes.

P.S. Game is called Saboteur, despite the shitty webcam quality picture!

just my first park in RCT2 as I just got it a few days ago

I have a ton of really good parks in the original RCT I'll show a few of them when I get it back on my computer

RC2 was good. It was really more of the same of what RC1 was, but for what it was it was good.

Now I wanna install that on this computer.

I always liked the RCT 1 scenarios better, but of course RCT2 had the roller coaster sandbox mode.

You can download the RC1 scenarios for RC2! They used to be on the RCT website, but probably not anymore. I'm sure there are fansites that still have them though.

InsanityBringer said:

(FFI)picture

That shall end in tears and whole loads of fallout.

Does anyone remember the old game Terminator:Future Shock? I loved that game. Now my copy is lost in time and space.

Future shock was pretty awesome, the only thing that plagued it was that it was a bit ahead of it's time and going inside buildings and stores were all pretty much the same.

Hellgate: London?

Is that an old screenshot or are you playing on a private server?

It's an old screen shot from the 2.0 Beta, before the online servers went down. Hell of a fun game, but plagued by bugs.

Yeah it's unfortunate what happened to it. I remember all the hype about it before hand, and when the demo came out I really loved it. It was a great game that went misunderstood in my opinion. Too bad about the people who bought lifetime subscriptions.

I love these pics. With RCT2, I love that game, and the first one. RTC3 was a totally different and UNPLAYABLE game. I tried playing it 3 times and its just not what I wanted at all. Unfortunately, I bought it for $50 without reading any reviews. Oye.

As for the first RCT, when I first played it, I had a broken leg and I was out of action all summer long. That is how I spent my entire summer (10 years ago). I would do a park each day, and when I beat it, I would still continue to play until I had coasters ontop of coasters.

geo said:

I love these pics. With RCT2, I love that game, and the first one. RTC3 was a totally different and UNPLAYABLE game. I tried playing it 3 times and its just not what I wanted at all. Unfortunately, I bought it for $50 without reading any reviews. Oye.

Same here, big regret. I even bought it whilst on holiday abroad, so couldn't even take it back to the shop, heh.

Monolith's '97 action sidescroller, Captain Claw. My favourite game from childhood, second only to Doom.