Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

Modern Warfare 2

I have to disagree. I don't know why they've kept that dinosaur controller design. I would have loved to have that boomerang controller they had to begin with. Holding a PS/PS2/PS3 controller (and I shouldn't have to say that), my hands feel slightly awkward, being too close together and whatnot. When I first put my hands on a 360 controller, though, I almost wanted to lick the thing. I consider it a, dare I say, "creamy" experience.

I guess it all just boils down to me being so used to the PS controller that everything else (including the oh so desirable X360 controller) just feels awkward to me. I can't think of any controller I'd rather have in my hands than a playstation controller. You know, other than a mouse and keyboard.

Thoughts on this:

Islam worships the same evil god the Christians do and it encourages useless magical thinking. If the game is anti-muslim that's just as good as it being anti-Christian.

PlayStation controllers are aweful. They must either be meant for machines or people with strange, tiny hands. Every other type of console controller I've tried since the N64 days (including the N64) has been better.

Aliotroph? said:

Islam worships the same evil god the Christians do and it encourages useless magical thinking.

Wheras, If there is a God, I hope it is the far superior God of people like Thomas Metron, Gandhi, the Dalai Lama, etc.

Any set of people who are loud, annoying, and belligerent against other faiths and societies, be they violent radical Middle Easterners or extremely ignorant and misguided western Christians, are just asking for it come the decision "Hmmmm, hell or heaven for you?" [/hippieideals]

On topic: Well, I do know that MW2 videos are spamming up Youtube's frontpage, and I dislike anything that does that. (Including ShanedawsonTV videos and political/"Fox News"/etc videos.)

Krispavera said:

I guess it all just boils down to me being so used to the PS controller that everything else (including the oh so desirable X360 controller) just feels awkward to me. I can't think of any controller I'd rather have in my hands than a playstation controller. You know, other than a mouse and keyboard.

Yeah, PS controllers kick ass

phi108 said:

On topic: Well, I do know that MW2 videos are spamming up Youtube's frontpage, and I dislike anything that does that. (Including ShanedawsonTV videos and political/"Fox News"/etc videos.)

Pisses me off to no end.

IMO Playstation controllers are way too small, and for some reason I like the concave analog of the Xbox controllers, fits an actual human thumb.

I bought the Real Triggers and the FPS Freek. My PS3 controller is much better now. I have the original Modern Warfare on my PS3, and my aim has improved quite a bit.

caco_killer said:

I bought the Real Triggers and the FPS Freek. My PS3 controller is much better now. I have the original Modern Warfare on my PS3, and my aim has improved quite a bit.

Haha seconds before I post this

Lol, that's exactly what I did with my PS3 and 360 controllers.

I gotta get me one those Blue Dualshock 3s, though. They look nice.