Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LordTrasher

Anyone remember or have this wad?

It was called DOOM NUKEM, I got it at a computer swapmeet, and it was basically Duke 3D E1L1 for vanilla DOOM2, with some changes (Eg. A Nazi SS on the roof where you start, where there was no monster in the original Duke3d game). If someone has this wad, can they tell me? I want to fiddle about with it.

Well this WAD was being discussed on the Zdoom forum recently. Certainly sounds like the one you are describing.

Edit, Hmmm the link didn't work when I just tried it, but the address is correct.

ftp://3darchives.in-span.net/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/deathmatch/d-f/doomnuke.zip

Edit 2 Ack it works now. Temperamental downloads

I just want to check it out, change enemies and stuff etc.

Does the guy who made it still appear in the doom forums? If so, I'll ask him for permission. Otherwise... well, i'll get to that bit if it happens.

Hey fellas, have any of you come across a Doom2 singleplayer wad which has "Judge Dredd" (by The Dead Guys) music in it? There are prolly a couple but the one i'm looking for consists mostly of concrete/metallic textures, a very clean looking one. Wish i had a name, but sadly that's all i remember.

Edit: Here's the music i've mentioned. I don't expect you to d/l it just to help me but still if you check it out, it's a cool track, the wad's even cooler.