Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

quake iv: fight 4 justice

Regarding that it is no longer just rumor that a new Quake will be made, who knows when, but will, I am making this post/poll.

This is the fight for justice freinds, what do you want to see??

1- The Quake: In QIV, with the most masterfull graphics to date, will be a sequal to the original Quake. A marine gets slip-gatted into the demension of the Elder World, and must defeat the evil creatures of this all-out scary, necronomicon like atmosphered game.

a. What old weapons should return, and which new ones would you like to see?
b. What old monsters should return, and which new ones would you like to see?
~~~

2- QuakeII: Fight Against Strogg: In QIV, with the most modern graphics to date, using the DoomIII engine, comes the sequal to the QuakeII story. Playing Bittamin, who after defeating the Strogg, crash landed back on Stross, to find his crashed ship has been damaged, and has no radio. Bittamin must travel through this strange world to get back to the Strogg facility, and find working radio equipment, but somthing is wrong.. the bio vatts have spawned new creatures! You though you destroyed them.. guess not.

b. What old monsters should return, and which new ones would you like to see?
~~~

3- QuakeIII: Arena: In QIV, having the most graphically enhanced version of the DoomIII engine, will pack a punch. In this amazing game, the goal is set back to single player, and it is the fight for the universe.. against the all-mighty Vandarin {or whatever the fuck the enemy from Q3 was called}. You are sent to the home planet to destroy there armies, one by one, along with your side by side comrads.

b. What old characters should return, and what new ones would you like to see?
~~~

4- QuakeIV: Ultimate Quest: In QIV, using an enhanced version of the DOOMIII engine, ...blah blah blah, all new game, totally different than that of the previouse three {hey, it keeps up with the quake series story line :P}.

b. What old characters should return, and what new ones would you like to see?
~~~

1, 2, 3, or 4. Which one would you like to see?

Remember, I made all of this up, so dont start bitching like "HEY, where did you hear this? Liar!".

MY OPINION:
All the Quakes could rake in a very excellent sequal, or they could do it again, make it different from the others, becuase none of the Quake are related anyway.

I would like to see some dimension clash or somthing, where QuakeI meets QuakeII and meets all new stuff. Somehow, someway, it IS possible.

I would also like to see EVERY weapon from Doom to DoomIII, from Quake to QuakeIII, it sounds a little overboard, but they COULD make a limit to how many weapons you carry, and decrease stamina {no im not talking DiabloII}.. etc etc

-Jeremy

I must be in the wrong forum! I could have swore this was about Doom3. Oh well. At least it has something to do with ID.

If you read carefully, it is kinda about DoomIII, I have many times in this post suggested that id uses an enhanced version of the Doom3 engine {a long time from now, in a galaxy not so far far away}. Anyway, reply please?

id like to see scenario 1 (remake of Quake 1) id think i would like to see all of the weapons return and and make an advanced version of the thunderbolt...anything will do (i though it was a poor "ultimate" weapon) as far as enemies i dont care...although i would like to see the fiend and the shambler since they are both badasses of a monster

They need to get the people who made Quake Mission Pack #1 to make the Quake 4 maps. No matter what the theme, it will rule.

I personally would like to see a sequel to Quake 2. I had a story idea for it a while back, and, well, if I can come up with something then there is obviously a lot of room for someone else to come up with something better.
Just a quick question though, is iD doing Quake 4 or are they licensing it out?

I would absolutely love to see a true sequel to the original Quake. I can imagine a Quake1 sequel with WAAAAYYY better graphics and even better light-sourcing stuff and more lots more scariness.

Why not just do it so that you could select from a menu to either play a sequel to quake2, or quake1, or quake3 (I stinkin doubt this one.

Though ID would never get zanything done if they had to work on that big a game ;P

Why not just do it so that you could select from a menu to either play a sequel to quake2, or quake1, or quake3

fucking hilarious....
/ROFL