Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
[name_withheld]

the unholy war

Well, since I finally managed to figure out DeePsea with trial and error, asking deep questions and pulling out my hair, My Team (Violent Delite Creations) and I have decided to create a 30-level wad for Final Doom TNT. But before I continue I need to say something. We cannot accept offers from anyone to make levels with us, we have 3 people making maps, myself included. The other two people would be some of my friends who I have taught to use DeePsea. Now, as for DooM-The Unholy War, it should be out sometime this summer, I'll release a couple levels as a shareware-type deal so people can see what we will unleash. (Reason for a summer release is because I got 4 F's on my report card and I have to pass this school year so I can buy DeePsea, I have the shareware right now.) So far I have about 15 of the 30 maps blueprints sketched out, there are a couple new texture, but no new sprites or weapons. I haven't got a site yet, but you can download some movies I made:

(Note, I cannot put these in a thread as a url, so copy and paste one of the links into your address bar.)

C:\My Documents\DoomMovie1.html
C:\My Documents\DoomMovie2.html

Despite these two movies address', they are websites. So visit them and see my very corny creations.

Despite these two movies address', they are websites.

Or rather, you are on crack.

Fuck! Damned Swish 2.0! Maybe you have to have the created movies on your computer to work. They worked as websites in my browser (not just because they say C:\My Documents) But if you want to see the movies anyways I can email them to you.

Despite these two movies address', they are websites. So visit them and see my very corny creations.

i need an image that suits this.

I'm not that stupid, I downloaded a movie maker that I used to make two internet movies, when I saved them they had the explorer icon next to them in my folder and I could access them as internet pages, but now I'm guessing they actually have to be on your computer to be seen on the internet by the person wanting to watch them. To see what I'm talking about, download Swish 2.0 and make a movie and export it to html format and post its address on here. I'll prove to you I'm neither dumb or on crack.

Okay, enough of this. I'm neither gay, stupid or on crack(currently anyways), and further more if anyone would like to post something POSITIVE about the megawad then feel free. If your going to flaim me then make flame thread. Now, let's get one thing strait, I tried making videos for my megawad, then saved them as htmls. Then I looked at them at a friends house to see if they worked, they did. Now, at my friends house I typed in C:\My Documents\DoomMovie1.html and it came up on his internet browser perfectly, and he does not have any files related to the movie on his computer, further more, this means that any of you blatently dumb, incompetent bastards can look at my movies, which even though they suck you should still take a look at. So, watch my movies and tell me how much they suck, however, do not tell me how much they suck before hand or I will...well, I won't do anything because I can't do anything, so watch the damn movies!

Now, at my friends house I typed in C:\My Documents\DoomMovie1.html and it came up on his internet browser perfectly, and he does not have any files related to the movie on his computer, further more, this means that any of you blatently dumb, incompetent bastards can look at my movies

OH MY GOD IT'S FULL OF STARS!!!!

/me collapses

Man, you're so computer illiterate it's weird you are able to access these forums. I'm not insulting you or anything - it's just plain honest truth.

Man, you're so computer illiterate it's weird you are able to access these forums. I'm not insulting you or anything - it's just plain honest truth.

Let's not scare off the new guy, eh?

I'm sure your megawad and videos are very nice!(although I haven't been able to see them...)

Um....why for TNT? TNT is a 32 level megawad, nothing more, so you might as well do it for DooM II, cause not everyone has Final DooM (I do). Oh and those videos sucked, you wasted my bandwith, you dick.

All the textures that aren't in DooM 2. I also made a couple of textures myself. One of the textures I made is just an edited version of on of the the hanging body wall textures. I changed it to look like Osama Bin Laden. I also borrowed some textures from Eternal Doom. I also changed the interpic between levels. The little head at the bottom of the screen got changed, too. Now he's wearing a helmet that makes him look like one of the ninjas from Mortal Kombat. I have a question, too, does anyone know how to create screen shots?

The default key in zdoom and zdaemon is the "SysRq" key, or the Print Scrn key. You'll find this in the zdoom 1.22 / zdaemon zdoom.cfg file: bind "sysrq" "screenshot"

It would seem then that you can bind the command "screenshot" to any key. Do that in the zdoom console. You can also use the screenshot command in aliases....I made an alias which takes a screenshot immediately after the fire button is pressed, each time. It can be turned on and off. You get some really good shots that way, heh, like your SSG blasting fire and the target spraying blood. :)

Now, if some moderator / administrator would only put the screenshot I recently sent up for just a few days....on POTD....you could see a good one, holiday dm action on one of my zdaemon servers. Santa getting fragged too....hahahaa. C'mon guys, time to give doom deathmatch a little nod.

I don't have enough space on my hard drive to download zdeamon or zdoom or anything. Is there a way I can make screen shots without those things?

BTW I made a PWAD that doesn't really go with my megawad, if anyone wants it provide me with your email address so I may send it to you. It's in a zip file with a TXT and a BAK file.

If you're using doom2.exe start the game with the -devparm command line switch (i.e. "doom2 -devparm" without the "), and press F1 to make a screenshot. The screenshots are saved in Doom's folder in PCX format. BTW, most ports (like ZDoom) are usually less than 1mb in size, so it should even fit on the smalles hard disk.

Damnit! Zdoom nor Zdeamon would work! I also checked my Doom exe's. The only Doom related exe's I have are the Doom95 exe's for Ultimate Doom, Doom II and Final Doom. Is there a way I can screen shots with these?