Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

AgentSpork said:

Oh man, I loved that game as a kid. Gonna have to dig it back out again and play it. That and Secret Agent.

Secret Agent Sam! I've gotta find that too, I know I have it around here somewhere......

Nomad said:

Hocus Pocus

Speaking of which, I still have the full game CD at home with me :D

AzaryDoom2020 said
Cosmo

LOVED that game as a kid. I only had the shareware, but I could play it for days on end regardless :D

One of the finest games ever created:

Man, I love those old DOS platformers. Hocus Pocus, Commander Keen, Duke Nukem 1+2, Halloween Harry/Alien Carnage, Jazz Jackrabbit, Jill of the Jungle, Xargon...those were all favorites of mine back in the day.

I almost forgot about Jazz Jackrabbit! I loved those games too. That's actually one old DOS franchise I think would do really well if resurrected. id might do well resurrecting Keen for the new age too, though doesn't Tom Hall own the rights to it or something like that?

AzaryDoom2020 said:

Lode Runner on NES

I love playing this game when I was little, hell I screwed around with the level editor more than the game itself.

Danarchy said:

Man, I love those old DOS platformers. Hocus Pocus, Commander Keen, Duke Nukem 1+2, Halloween Harry/Alien Carnage, Jazz Jackrabbit, Jill of the Jungle, Xargon...those were all favorites of mine back in the day.

Hehe, I still have (unfortunately non-physical) copies of all of those 'cept the Dukes. I feel old now... and am proud of it. :P

It appears those aren't his screens at all. Each one points to a completely different site......

Anywho, I also have this game from my childhood

Xaser said:

Hehe, I still have (unfortunately non-physical) copies of all of those 'cept the Dukes. I feel old now... and am proud of it. :P

I've got the Keen games on Steam, and of course Duke Nukem 1+2 on the DN3D disc. I need to bust those out some time.

Kirby said:

http://i39.tinypic.com/eanmmx.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/35l9mw8.jpg
LOVED that game as a kid. I only had the shareware, but I could play it for days on end regardless :D

Ahhhh, I love you! I grew up with the shareware when I was really little too! Then, when I was a teenager, I finally got the full copy. I still have it and just played/beat it the other day in dosbox. That and 'Raptor: Call of the Shadows' were some of my favorite dos games. :D

Challenge of the Ancient Empires. It looked better on a Monocrhome monitor. I had a lot of fun with this game!

Ironman's Offroad--what track is this???????????

Aw man, Ironman's offroad. How I used to play that thing over and over on my AtariST. :D

I remember that thing being at the local rollerskating rink. That game was pretty fun.

Axis&Allies night at my house. Made the board to fit my pooltable. These are from acouple months back. Getting ready to host another one soon. I'm not pictured.

Using 'classic' pieces with 'revised' artillary. I kept my hand-painted set put away this time.

EDIT: removed links

I place 'scenery' on neutral/impassable territories. Got some trees, palm trees, etc. Been looking for better tank barriers with barbed wire for this, too. I've started on another board that I'll use waterslide decals for the territory names and such.
EDIT: removed link

Wow bytor, the game graphics of today have become so performant, that it took me awhile to realize your last shot was real and not a screenshot!

There's nothing like rolling a handful of dice with anticipation of 'hits'. Heck there's three non-Doom games portrayed in the last shot: Axis&Allies, pocket billiards, and there's a chessboard in the background! Maybe a forth(<insertyourdrinkinggamehere>)? ;)

I <3 Good Old Games!
I recently purchased among other things, the Might and Magic pack which and Might and Magic I-VI. However MM VI is the only one I find playable. Fortunately, it's a lot of fun;

Huzzah drunken rampage!

Snakes said:

Good news guys! Imperial Corvette Bixby wishes to defect!!!!!

This was an awesome game. TIE Fighter was very good too. Never had XvT since at the time I had no Internet so multiplayer wasn't actually a very interesting prospect. I liked XWA as well. It's sad that the series ended there.

Worst said:

randomly getting shot in fallout online.. time to start over :P

That hunched old man down the picture looks a lot like the Diablo 2 zombies.

Snakes said:

Good news guys! Imperial Corvette Bixby wishes to defect!!!!!

Man, I loved that game. I remember buying it from the same store I bought Warcraft 2. Back then, I had to go all the way to Tacoma to find a place that sold video games.

Worst said:

fallout online

what is this I don't even