Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matthias

round sector creating

Is possible to creat a round sector in DB2? In DB1 i just hold "ctrl" then "insert" and i could setting up, how mutch big the round sector will be and how many verticles there will be... but i doesn't work in DB2 actually.... Or i dont know how at least...

Sorry for my bed english...

Yes, it's an attachment in the first post. You'll have to register at that forum to download it though, I think.

Hiya.

Make a square. Select two opposite lifedef's. Use the "Curve" tool on them, using "Fixed Circular Curve" with an Agle of 180. Select one side of the sector (one "curved side"), using Vertex selection...move that selection of vertexis over until they connect with the other curved side. Voila! A circular sector.

EDIT: Oh, I guess I should mention you need the "Curve Linedef" plugin. You can find it somewhere on the Doombuilder forums.

boris said:

Yes, it's an attachment in the first post. You'll have to register at that forum to download it though, I think.

Can you sent me this plugin to my mail? I wouldn't to register for only ONE download?

pming: Good Idea :)

pming said:

EDIT: Oh, I guess I should mention you need the "Curve Linedef" plugin. You can find it somewhere on the Doombuilder forums.

Unless something's changed recently, Curve Linedef is included in Doom Builder 2. You don't have to get it separately. Just select the lines and press shift-C.

Hiya.

Curve Linedef...yeah, it is "natively" in DB2. I'm a new commer to DB (having been a bought and paid for WadAuthor guy for years and years and years). I'm really liking DB2! :) I do miss some of the 'automation' of WadAuthor ("make stairs", "make door", "make linedefs parallel" and "set linedef length" being my faves), but I'm starting to get into the flow of things.