Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

V Entertainment on Q4?

At my level, this is just rumor, but I THINK V Entertainment, or some deviosion of id in Texas is working on Q4. Go to www.namedemo.com and type "quake4". Click on the .com and look who registered it.. why would V Entertainment? And .net is registered by someone from Dallas Texas. Just a though.. -Jeremy

Don't you ever go outside? You don't have to devote oyur whole life to looking for q4 stuff ya know. Thanks for the info though.

I always go outside, and I have a job, lol.

It only took me two minutes to find that info.. btw, thats impossible, why do you have 33 posts total? Was that becuase of your "probation" ? just wondrin :P

MACVIL(e)WHORE 4 EVARRĀ°!!!1#!!11

I still don't understand how you ended on "probation". You should have a unique title, "Beyond salvation".

The reason I got a low post count and ended up "on probation" was because I said POST HE*censored* in a post, but it wasnt censored, and doomboy wonders why his post count went down *wink wink nudge nudge*.

So if you post somthing with cuss words, your post count goes down? Thats kinda stupid, Ling knows everyone here swears.. No wonder, my post count used to be 890, and it said "No Life".. Oh well.