Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Questions we'll never know the answers to....

Ever wondered exactly WHY Ling felt he had to quote that particular part of your signature as your title?

Take the hint, and stop skipping your 'special' classes to post this drivel - you obviously need the education.

He certainly does, heres a good example:

I hope you're small mind can comprehend this. You might do it. Then again, you ARE fraggle', so maybe not.

The apostrophe is there to indicate missing letters. "you're" actually means "you are" (eg. "You're playing Doom"), so what he has written means "you are small mind can comprehend this". What he actually wanted was "your", possessive, that is "your small mind".

Doomboy, maybe you should learn some basic grammar.

Don't look now, doomboy, but it looks like you're going to be the next CacodemonLeader. Stop replying to their flames now.

What's so wrong with me anyways? I calmed down, and I don't reply to flames. Remember that.

It doesn't matter to me what you think of my posts, inconsequential or not. Fact is, you're just trying to turn this thread into something nobody will want to read. If you would actually RESPOND, as in, say something pertaining to the thread, then maybe you might get something out of it. Everything's going along smoothly and people have responded to my thread. You, on the hand, come along and decide to post some asanine remark.
/me flips you

Now listen here, all of you. My questions are just something I've noticed about the game, plus I was bored. I decided to post them here. Nothing to it. And no I wasn't serious when I typed in the look up/down mlook question. God, give it a rest.
Fraggle: Shut your mouth, and go back to masturbating in your own feces.
About the CacodemonLeader reference, there's nothing wrong with him, and I will not turn into him.

Don't look now, doomboy, but it looks like you're going to be the next CacodemonLeader. Stop replying to their flames now.

What's so wrong with me anyways? I calmed down, and I don't reply to flames. Remember that.

I'm talking about before you calmed down.

Okay. I'll answer the questions:

1. I presume he outran Donovan Bailey one time

2. A Doom Engine limit perhaps?

3. I don't think the UAC declared jumping illegal because some of their facilities may require jumping, but jumping isn't needed to reach an area.

4. It'll probably be abandoned, unless some Kleer Skeleton from Serious Sam comes to clean it up.

5. The potion will taste like club soda.

6. From Nowhere obviously.

7. In the case of an Emergency, obviously.

8. He connects the ammo together into a belt.

1. Why does the DooMGuy run at the speed of a supersonic yellowjacket on fast-forward?

If that somehow means maybe 15 miles an hour my guess would be excercise.

2. Why can't this guy ever look up or down?

No real reason other than engine limitations. With that helmet, though, he shouldn't have a view more than Build gives anyway.

3. Has the UAC declared jumping illegal? Because the DooMGuy never does.

Yes, jumping is illegal. So is smoking, drinking, and soon talking will be too, thank God.

4. Who cleaned up the big mess after the DooMGuy left the Phobos Base?

Who said it was cleaned up?

5. What do the Little Blue Potions taste like (see Liam's poll)?

A smooth combination of grenadine, cranberry shnapps and antifreeze.

6. Where does the DooMGuy put all the weapons he gets at?

The backpacks he picks up everywhere, can't you just see him with eight backpacks stacked onto each other?

7. Why would the UAC build a base that has computers sticking out of the walls and that has "secret areas" built in?

Hyperactive contractors that get bored easily.

8. How does the DooMGuy reload his gun the minute he picks up some ammo?

Another game limitation. The shotgun was going to originally use bullets. But if you want an answer, I'll just say that the guns are designed to look like antiques but are really super techonologically designed and the answer is fifty pages long but suffice it to say they reload themselves with the help of mixed oil and creamed corn.

Feel free to try and answer these. Good luck! ;)

Why the hell would you post this if you didn't want them answered? Feel free, like by default we wouln't feel open enough to respond to this idiotic post?

Oh shut up all of you. (not including the ones who answered the questions, and at least tried to make a joke out of it.)

if you don't like a thread, don't post on it.

Sorry, but that's not the Doomworld spirit. The Doomworld spirit is -

'If you don't like a thread, start a flame war against the person who started it.'

That's the Doomworld way.

So I see....If I knew this was gonna happen, believe me I'd have never posted this.

well thats ok, we're understanding people and you've learnt from your mistake.

s/faces/faeces/

Every one of those questions is stupid and a waste of space, why don't you just fuck off, what in the name of jesus did you post this anyway, it's rediculous.

you're an arsehole, now go into your toilets and scrub them.

Every one of those questions is stupid and a waste of space, why don't you just fuck off, what in the name of jesus did you post this anyway, it's rediculous.

Heh, yeah, while you're at it, why not clean my anus too...

Heh, yeah, while you're at it, why not clean my anus too...

Heh. DoomBoy's his bitch.

You have to always be so inappropriate, do you Gavin? Why can't you even answer the questions in this thread? Can't you once, try to post something friendly?

Leave alone Gavin in this one, he's damn right. So as fraggle' YUO GO GIRL!!111

I personally can't understand how someone can come up with such a waste of server space. I think even the most stupid "BUMP!" has more meaning and fun than this "thing".

If you grow bored again, DooMboy, do something nice. Instead of posting such crap here go and learn something that involves the PC and not these forums, like coding or map editing (as fraggle' pointed out) or just electrocute yourself with the damn thing (not as easy as it seems).

So I see....If I knew this was gonna happen, believe me I'd have never posted this.

Where have you been since the Big Bang? Seems like your postcount drop also deleted some wisdom about how this place works and behaves...

Leave alone Gavin in this one, he's damn right.

No Gavin should get what he deserves for being such an asshole, and he shall not be left alone. I don't even see him talk on IRC anyways.

And for Christs Sake there is Unlimited Server Space! Telefragged Hosting information says so. DOOMWorld is hosted by Telefragged, which means DOOMWorld has Unlimited Server Space.

And for Christs Sake there is Unlimited Server Space! Telefragged Hosting information says so. DOOMWorld is hosted by Telefragged, which means DOOMWorld has Unlimited Server Space.

It's a waste of server space nontheless :)

I wouldn't think it would be a waste of Server Space, because there is Unlimited server space, and any space used is not considered wasting, and please everyone, don't deny the fact that this topic does not waste server space, because there is Unlimited Server Space.

I wouldn't think it would be a waste of Server Space, because there is Unlimited server space, and any space used is not considered wasting, and please everyone, don't deny the fact that this topic does not waste server space, because there is Unlimited Server Space.

I'm fooling around you little assclown. I'm sure 80% of the other posters who said it was a waste of server space knew that the space was unlimited as well as I did.

All I meant to do is ask a few Doom-related questions. Now it has devolved into a bunch of insult-throwing, and bickering. Of course, some asshole (fraggle') comes along and says something completely inappropriate, thorwing this entire thread out of whack.

*LOL* Man, I love these flame / sarcasm contests! Why anyone would challenge the uncrowned master of sarcasms, fraggle', still seems as a mystery to me...

fraggle'

WHO IS THIS FRAGGLE' YOU ALL SPEAK OF?? IS HE SOME LONG LOST RELATIVE OF FRAGGLE`?

The space IS limited. Telefragged/doomworld say 'unlimited space' meaning they do not put restrictions on the size of your site. The sites are all hosted on earthly machines which unfortunately are bound by the laws of physics and have harddrives with a defined capacity, which is probably very large indeed, so that they never have problems with the hosting getting to large, but nonetheless finite.