Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

A Chapter In The Fridge

Gaston 'Mordeth' Lahaut has updated the Mordeth pages with news that the team has decided to put Episode 3 on hold. Hopefully, focussing on Episode 2 should make the team, reinforced by the arrival of Chris Lutz, from the Chaos Crew, work more efficiently. Rumors let think the TC could be released this year.

Originally posted by Linguica
5 years in the making, and 2 levels are done.

It's good preparation for jobs in the industry.

Mordeth being released?!?!?! The world's going to end! The world's going to end! Satan's in his snowplough! My mum's actually going to make it out of the house before midday! Man bites dog! Etc...

Yeah and monkeys might fly outta my butt... and Jon, why the hell do you have my picture as your avatar?!

Mordeth released? Man, that would be the day. I wish the day would come sooner (MUCH SOONER). :)

Originally posted by Linguica

5? It's gotta be more than that :P

Originally posted by inferno_45
I hope episode 2 and 3 are better than episode 1. It wasn't too much fun...

It was fun as hell in 1997.

Originally posted by Afterglow
Yeah and monkeys might fly outta my butt... and Jon, why the hell do you have my picture as your avatar?!

Because I love you 'g, I love you and I want to marry you some day. Until that day comes however, I'll have to make do with using your picture as my avatar on the forums of a doom webpage.

Or it could be to piss you off.

Paradox is almost 6 years in the making, and 0 levels are done ;)

(Actually, about 10 levels were done, but they're crap compared to the unfinished levels, so they won't be used ;) )