Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Blastfrog

[Submission] ProjectDarkFox's textures

I am submitting these on behalf of ProjectDarkFox, who has given me permission to do so. (not sure if he has an account on here or not, but you can find him on the ZDoom forums)

Anyway, all of these come from his recently canceled TSAT game, found here: http://www.prdarkfox.com/tsat/index.htm

I have compiled them into a WAD, found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6q03ptdt4wv7kfo

New resources include:
More consistent RW18_3 patch (has smoother shading, like RW18_4)
New SW1Sx and SW2Sx patches (dunno if these will be used, but I'm submitting them anyway)
Slightly improved FLAT10 (no more red splotches, looks better now)
New CONS1_x flats (looks EXTREMELY better, old one sucks)

Again, do NOT credit me, as I am not the one who made these, credit ProjectDarkFox, who is aware I am submitting these, and has given me permission.

With all due respect I'd prefer to see a statement from the original author confirming permission for Freedoom to use his material. Also I'd prefer to see him give assurance that it is his to give away, not derived from some copyright source, so it doesn't all end up having to be expunged later. Freedoom has had trouble with that sort of thing before, more than once.

I believe he has an account here.

Nice to know he has an account here. :) I am certain these textures are free of any copyright issues. (some are just edits of existing FreeDoom textures (to clean them up, mostly))

I have informed him that you need his permission directly, and I'm sure he will post something when he sees my PM.

I am confirming their submission.
The console and switch patches are created straight from scratch in Paint.NET. Sodahollic actually redid the FLAT10 flat, which needed it to be honest.

All right, thank you very much (to both of you.) Also, please excuse my paranoia ;-)